Sexing it up over here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow, look at that trunk. Are you going to have any to smoke or is it all with PM? I hope you get to smoke some. Did it get amber?

OH MY GOSH on the lady bug not....wow. Green mom....who the heck new that. Do we still think they are beneficials?

Yeah Rose, got easily over a lb of smoke off the big one. Got to a little amber. Not much, but there where some on the tops when they came down. Just got down probably qp-hp that will get ISO'd.
The largest of the two cannatonics is what got hit bad. The other still needs more time and hasn't gotten pm yet, so we'll see.
The bugs, not too sure. The first time was on the small nurse Larry. Didn't see any obvious damage by the time they were all gone.

mama beetle looks like the Japanese beetles that ate my raspberries this year and my grapes to. I was just glad they did not like eating pot. I did kill a couple off the plants. They are easy to see.

So three down completely. Back left two have all the good stuff down. Salvaging what's left for hash. Back right is a Cannatonic that hasn't barely been touched yet.

View attachment image.jpg

Cannatonic is not a dense grower. Looking into her more other reviews say the same. Big buds, but just not hard and tight. Really frosty. One cola is showing some amber, but most still milky. Like this

View attachment image.jpg

The Cannatonic is amazing medecine! Euphoric, but not high if that makes sense. I have been piggybacking it with Pineapple Express. It's really cool the different feeling it gives. Can't wait for the mrs to give it a try. Was the initial reason I tried a high CBD strain.
The large tote Nurse Larry is the heavy hitter for this season. Almost 19 oz of her :48:

That's straight dense primo herb. Have a good amount that is going to oil that was suspect with pm also.

Glad you got that much outta the nurse. Hope she didn't have much pm. I have no idea what I got outta her.
Thanks for the great journal Ston~

Thanks for tagging along and helping make a great strain cross! :48:

Latest posts

Back