Bubble Gum and Northern Lights-First Grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sultan of Sweetleaf

Certified Pot Head
Reaction score
Greetings fellow ganja enthusiasts. I'm a couple of weeks into my first grow and thought I'd document my progress in this journal. I started by germing 2 bubblegum, 2 northern lights, and 2 big bud beans (gotta love those value packs) using the paper towel method. Within 48 hours all had germed. Planted them in peat cups with topsoil(no nutes) and put them in my DIY growbox which I constructed using the advise of several experts on this forum. Thanks for saving me a lot of time and trouble. My room is 3x3x5 with 400cfm intake and another 400cfm exhaust. I'm using a 400wMH/HPS light with a 100cfm inline exhaust. My room temp is 68 lights off and max temp lights on is 80. Here are a couple of pics of the exterior of my room and one of the interior. All but one of the Big Bud beans sprouted so as you can see I now have 5 week old sprouts in there. The one larger plant is the lone survivor of the 4 I used for a test run. It's 2 weeks older than the sprouts and doing pretty well. I just transplanted all of them into 3 gal buckets 2 days ago. They are all growing in JG pro soil so I shouldn't need any nutes for a couple of weeks. I'll post more pics in a day or 2

001.JPG

002.JPG

016.JPG

Thanks GG. I just used some pressboard on the exterior to blend it with the rest of my workroom.

It's been 12 days since my beauties sprouted and they seem to be doing fine. 24 days on the bigger BG and I FIMMed her yesterday. Here are a few pics taken today.:cool:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

Latest posts

Back