Extreme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel

rebel
Reaction score
I had one several yrs ago, seemed i couldnt get as high with the vap as a joint, But willing to try one again

the bay has the Extreme q package for 143 shipped as the extreme package is 109 shipped.

Difference - the q has a remote and baloon kit, fan , which id never use

I just got a solo a month or so ago....... was reccomended by Rosebud........ works good........ get high as a kite with it....... a little different high than smoking it........ great for keep the odor of smoking hemp down.

:vap_smiley:

I never used the bag either, the whip is great, plus its super easy to clean with the same ceramic glass cleaner, like Bling that you would use on your glass bowls.
I paid $238 at the local dispensary, it was cheaper online but I wanted it that day so.....
Plus they give you 2 of everything, except the glass pick, incase you break one.
I broke the glass pick the first week, rolled off the table onto my tile floor :( lol.
I ordered a new one from the manufacturer along with extra screens, it was only $6.

I really like doing business with Arizer... They send you a little something with each order, a new screen, etc. Enjoy the Extreme Q.

I really like doing business with Arizer... They send you a little something with each order, a new screen, etc. Enjoy the Extreme Q.

They didnt send me anything free, in fact the shipping was almost as much as the order.
Oh well, lol. :)

is this a good deal on the extreme q?

hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-2014-ARIZER-EXTREME-Q-4-0-DIGITAL-VAPORIZER-FULL-WARRANTY-/300863034636

Big second on the Arizer Solo. Have used mine everyday for over 2 years with no problems and only 1 minor complaint that I solved very easily. IMO the permanent glass screen does not due an adequate job. Had a small screen and it fit just right on top of the glass screen, doesn`t fall out, works great, problem solved. Found and ordered a pack of 100 (like I`m ever gonna use that many in my lifetime) on Amazon for $4.00 plus shipping.

...Found and ordered a pack of 100 (like I`m ever gonna use that many in my lifetime) on Amazon for $4.00 plus shipping.

LOL--I order 750 screens at a time when I order screens.

Big second on the Arizer Solo. Have used mine everyday for over 2 years with no problems and only 1 minor complaint that I solved very easily. IMO the permanent glass screen does not due an adequate job. Had a small screen and it fit just right on top of the glass screen, doesn`t fall out, works great, problem solved. Found and ordered a pack of 100 (like I`m ever gonna use that many in my lifetime) on Amazon for $4.00 plus shipping.

Can you send me that link? do you put them in the bottom of the tube, I guess? Thanks.

I think you will use the remote, the extreme has just a few buttons the remote has like ten more single use buttons IMO it beats useing the menu and up and down button to find the function you want to use.

I agree with skullcandy--I use my remote all the time. And the bag is fun if you ever have parties.

What temperature do you all set yours at?

And, how long do you have to wait from the time you turn it on until you can hit it?

Thanks

I think my Q is set at about 210C. It heats up pretty quick and you can hit it as soon as it reaches temperature. I am not home or I would test it for you.

I have mine set at 400 and it takes at least a few minutes AFTER the unit reaches temperature before I can get a hit.

The bag is too cool. Perfect for one person.....me. LOL

Oops. EDIT: Mine is 400F.

Wow! This is another thumbs up from me. Once this gets heated up it's awesome.

Between this and the Seego Vhit Glacier I got the other day, I am pretty happy (and, pretty stoned). LOL

I love this bag. :)

I have mine set at 400 and it takes at least a few minutes AFTER the unit reaches temperature before I can get a hit.

The bag is too cool. Perfect for one person.....me. LOL

Oops. EDIT: Mine is 400F.

You will notice that depending on how moist or dry the herb is the more or less heat you need.
I usually heat up around 400-425 for 5 or so minutes then turn it down to like 380-ish to smoke.

Man, I LOVE this thing. It's my new wake and bake toy.

The nice thing about the bag is that every breath you take can have pot in it.

It's an awesome routine....

Put coffee in mouth...

Put bag in mouth....

Put coffee in mouth....

Put bag in mouth....

Put coffee in mouth....

Put Seego Vhit Glacier in mouth...

Put Seego Vhit Glacier in mouth, again...

Cough....

Put coffee in mouth....

Looks like about 3 cups of coffee, 2 bags of vapor, a couple hits of oil and a protein shake is becoming the breakfast of champions. :)

Totally love this thing. Thanks for the recommendations, all.

DR.Dabber switch is really nice it does it all dry,all concentrates lots of different temp settings the light show is bad either. U can even change the vape density.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221209_233325_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209_233325_Gmail.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221209_233348_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209_233348_Gmail.jpg
    779.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back