my closet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawhse

Growing for Me
Reaction score
So I guess I will start a journal on what's in my closet. I had a larry and jack the ripper in my bud tent but I had to destroy them because of the Borg! I made the mistake of getting clones from a bud and it was bad. So I decided to start over. Lol

So I am running 3 blue dreams as the first run and then I have a mix for the next run.

So the strains are: green crack, blue og, sugar black rose, and finally some cheese.

I have heard some good things about the crack and hope I get a nice pheno.

So let the growing begin!

View attachment 20140404_155225.jpg

View attachment 20140404_155236.jpg

Ahh man sorry bout pics. Everyone tilt your head to the left. I will fix it next time!

They look like they are growing good on the wall, but how do you manage to water them up there like that :D

Looking like cutie pies.... green mojo for the grow, and thanks for sharing.

They look like they are growing good on the wall, but how do you manage to water them up there like that :D

Lol I think my weed trolls got that under control. Thanks for stopping in and having a look!

Well two things great happened today. One I went to the heart doc and had my stress echo cardiogram and bam doc says my heart is strong as a ox.lol second I finally got my second inline fan so I can bud in my second tent....whoop hoooo what a great day. Also I haven't smoked a cig in over a week and boy I feel good. Well off to water my babies. :48: ahhhhhh

Good for you sawhse....that's good news. Your plants look good. It's always fun seeing brand new Smart Pots. Mine look like they have been through a couple wars.

Green Mojo.

Good for you sawhse....that's good news. Your plants look good. It's always fun seeing brand new Smart Pots. Mine look like they have been through a couple wars.

Green Mojo.

Thanks man. That means alot!!!

Glad to hear your heart is strong like bull!!! great news. Now keep off the cigs, huh?

Your plants are looking very nice.

Yep I am done smoking cigs. Been smoking since I was 13 and I figure its time. Thanks rose!!!

Ahh man sorry bout pics. Everyone tilt your head to the left. I will fix it next time!

LOL--when I first got a digital camera that takes video, I videoed a friend performing at a music festival. The first video I ever took. Imagine my surprise when I found out that you cannot re-orient videos like you can pictures. A red-faced granny took my laptop to their place, turned it on its side and played their video for them.

Bummer about having to throw away flowering plants. I have never had mites so bad I had to do that. New plants looking good and the babies are so cute.

LOL--when I first got a digital camera that takes video, I videoed a friend performing at a music festival. The first video I ever took. Imagine my surprise when I found out that you cannot re-orient videos like you can pictures. A red-faced granny took my laptop to their place, turned it on its side and played their video for them.

Bummer about having to throw away flowering plants. I have never had mites so bad I had to do that. New plants looking good and the babies are so cute.

Thanks THG, yea I will never get clones from a bud again. It was bad. thanks for stopping in and lets hit this :48:

walik27, i moved your posts to your own thread under indoor growing. ;~)

Latest posts

Back