curing jar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maubee

Reaction score
Could I possibly buy a jar used for curing that still has the aroma of marijuana retained in it?

maubee said:
Could I possibly buy a jar used for curing that still has the aroma of marijuana retained in it?
Not sure what you mean but you can use jars that they use for canning fruits and veggies.

maubee said:

Yes... just make sure there isn't too much moisture in it... that aroma takes months to disappear.

I was actually hoping I could buy a jar from someone here with the aroma of marijuana still retained in it, if thats possible. Thanks

maubee said:
I was actually hoping I could buy a jar from someone here with the aroma of marijuana still retained in it, if thats possible. Thanks
Sorry maubee but that's just not gonna happen as we don't allow selling on the site. ;)

maubee said:

Ok, I'll bite. Why would you want a jar that smells like weed?

No, he is a kid.. thas all....... I'd send him 100, I dont care... u can buy marijuana smelling cologne... so whas the difference.

Maybe I should get a bottle of that stuff and start spraying things n sell it on ebay! Might work! lol

Latest posts

Back