how old

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zigggy

Reaction score
good day'''' a ? a few days ago a relative of mine asked me for some pot ,,he's young.. at the time I thought to young so I said no ,,then I thought what age did I start smoking I figure around 12 or 13 ,,I thought what a hypocrite as my nephew is well above (15) two ? was I right to say no and what age did you start smoking //////stay safe be well

I started at 16 I think. So fun, that day, smoking a joint with my friend John.. went home and at choc chip cookies my mom had made...knew i was in love, with pot.. RIP John, love you always man.

i started about the same age as you, but i wouldn't supply anyone that young myself (barring obvious health issues)

i dunno why though.. just doesn't feel right.

i started about the same age as you, but i wouldn't supply anyone that young myself (barring obvious health issues)

i dunno why though.. just doesn't feel right.

imo recreational usage should be restricted to adults

If he doesn't get it from you, he is going to get it from someone. And who knows what's in it or sprayed on it.

If he doesn't get it from you, he is going to get it from someone. And who knows what's in it or sprayed on it.

true---but if he's already experimenting with the herb and asked---i would guess he's already pinching from my bag anyway---verbally condoning it and supplying it and/or smoking a joint with the 12 yr old takes it to a different level and is not something i would do---fine line to walk being an adult figure and friend at the same time

I was there 12-13,, I was puffin ...don't think I would supply it....At parties I have puffed with some 16 yr Olds...There weed..:)

I was 13...I don't think 13 or 15 is necessarily too young to start, it is too young to get from me and treat it responsibly or handle properly. But I agree with pc duck he is probably getting it from another source already and out and about smoking. So I would be torn about being sure he was getting something proper and in a safe place

i was 12 or 13. had the kid ask me i would ask him a few questions mainly have you ever then decide. like was said if not from you then somewhere else. a buddies little brother was talking about how much he smoked and how good it was till i fired some home grown up. i really don't believe he could see over the shag carpet after smoking one with us. it was funny.

I smoked my first joint around 12. Also did Acid by 13 so I would not use myself as a gauge to give other kids drugs at that age. I wouldn't give smoke to anyone under 18 but I have smoked with a couple 16 and 17 year olds but it was their weed. Jmo

I debated responding...for me it 1969 and I was 12. But I also have had epilepsy since I was 4. Within a year I was off all my epilepsy meds and every doctor was totally amazed. I never told them or anyone else that I smoked. I have 2 sons and they both smoke. I did not tell them that I smoked until my oldest son went away to college. There is 6 years between my sons and so my youngest learned about my smoking and growing at the same time. Yes both my sons stole weed from me. So I locked it up and locked the space where I was growing as well. Of course, kids tell there friends things that they shouldn't and mine were no exception. My biggest problem was from kids thinking they rob me and get away with it. So you know, my oldest son is a doctor and smoking did not make him stupid, lazy maybe.

Last week !--- I'm one those old people who just discovered weed !

ok I told my nephew I would give him some pot (1/2oz)FREE,,,under one condition,, I would tell his father that I did ,,,,the boy went crazy told me I was this that and the other thing ,,,nasty stuff ,,I told him get out and don't come back,,,next thing I know (few days)im getting a call from his father telling me to stop selling his son pot or hes gonna call the law ,,,,no one will hurt ya like family

I posted this up over a year ago,,,i got the call last night ,my nephew overdosed on heroin and is dead..17 years old,i was told not to show my face at his service as I am one of the people who started him down the road he ended up on,,to go from pot to dead in a little over a year,,,not sure how to feel ,,I know I did nothing wrong,,sad he was a great little kid,,,

Oh no zigggy, you have been thru so much and now this. I am so sorry about your nephew. You did nothing wrong and never forget that. Sounds like he had a problem way before you posted this a year ago. I hope you can have some peace soon about this. You did nothing wrong.

wow damn man. sorry for the loss.
i'll echo rose; you did nothing but try to help. it's to bad his folks weren't more open with him.

heroin though; that's crazy. big jump in a short time.

its a big prob everywhere,I personally hate needles and cant imagine sticking one in me to get high.......my older brother was on leave from the military and I was 13 years old and he just came from Thailand with a dufflebag ful of old school thai stick....got me and my friend stoned and been doing it since....

So sorry to hear this ziggy.

That is really sad. I am sorry for the lost Zig.

Latest posts

Back