anyone know how i could find out whats in the tank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk

Reaction score
i found this tank while rabbit hunting in an old house dated 1917. it is a little rusty and has numbers on it . i think it might be co2 but not sure to me it looks like and old soda companys tank it is very heavey so im excluding divers tank . wrong valve for a welders tank . i took a close up of the valve . also these are 2 rabbits that my bluetick beagle wont be chasing antime soon . ps 1 of my plants has been flowering since the 12th of jan . nosmoke came over and wanted to sample 1 lol yea right .

tank and dogs 001.jpg

tank and dogs 002.jpg

tank and dogs 003.jpg

tank and dogs 004.jpg

tank and dogs 005.jpg

tank and dogs 006.jpg

tank and dogs 007.jpg

tank and dogs 008.jpg

tank and dogs 009.jpg

Nice plants, cute dogs&rabbits, ugly tank lol..I wouldnt use it unless you can find out what is it first and if it's safe to use

i know dude thats what im trying to do dont know how to go about having it tested or nothing . im not gonna use it unless im 100 percent sure what it is some kinda cold gas with no smell . im hoping its co2 . but thanks bro .

You have to be extremely careful with gases and stuff in unmarked containers. Back in the 50'S and shit they used some funky ass carcinogens that will **** you up dog. They were legal back then, but a lot of them have been banned. It is better to hand that over to the bottled gas people for disposal. IMHO.

dude, whered you find that? if im right, (ive seen bottles like that) thats dilluted mustard gas(im NOT kidding bro, they used to use those when they mixed it with the other agents to give it that garlicy smell, but i know that in its dilluted form, it wont hurt you, but the sulphur monchloride will **** you up man, bad, real bad, its has no odor, and it comes in small valve containers :(, i might be wrong, but have it checked first...

dude take that shit out in the woods and shoot it with a shotgun. kkkkboooom:eek:

I dont know where you live but if I wanted to find out what it was I would take it to a welding supply company like they have here. I say that because it looks alot like our Acetylene tanks which, to my knowledge, are always painted maroon. But if it is Acetylene its colorless and has a etheric smell, if its technical acetylene it will have a garlic like smell. Either way it will be awful for your plants and if the tank is that old most shops will not refill it.
hope that helps,
-Just take a few hits and see what happens. lol:p

-WSA-

dude get rid of that shit for you kill yourself lol

Latest posts

Back