Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > Auto Flowering
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2012, 12:50 PM   #1
SMOKINGRANPA

SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA
Default Bloom and Grow?

I am growing AK47 auto in DWC. Using Dyna grow & Bloom. Plant at 3 1/2 weeks showing pixals all over the place. Should I add "Bloom" to "Grow" or just go with "Bloom" till harvest?
Plant is 9" tall and 16" wide thick and green, looks really good.

thanks (first real grow)
Smokin granpa
SMOKINGRANPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
JustAnotherAntMarching
Smot Poker Since '93

JustAnotherAntMarching JustAnotherAntMarching JustAnotherAntMarching JustAnotherAntMarching JustAnotherAntMarching JustAnotherAntMarching JustAnotherAntMarching JustAnotherAntMarching JustAnotherAntMarching JustAnotherAntMarching JustAnotherAntMarching

I use the FF line and feed my autos grow up to the last 2 weeks.... I usually start flowering nutes around 2 - 2.5 weeks...

Flavors Fortune the Bold...
V.H.C. #869

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenphene
It had trichomes and everything.
JustAnotherAntMarching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

Are you supposed to add the grow and bloom together? Or are they stand alone nutes? What do the instructions say? Most auto growers start flowering nutes when they see pistils.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #4
SMOKINGRANPA

SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA SMOKINGRANPA

I am using Dyna Grow and Dyna Bloom. Their is nothing on the instructions as to stop one when using the other. The only instructions are the recommended amounts.
The pistals started coming like crazy the last 2 days so I am thinking it's bloom time but this plant may also still grow quite a bit. So I am looking at continuing the grow and adding bloom as well????

S G in dilemma.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #5
SMOKINGRANPA

Thanks JAMM, I will wait a bit to see what else comes up then move on this
Old 09-12-2012, 09:07 PM   #6
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

Unless you are instructed to use them together, don't. I would just switch over to the bloom nutes if you have pistils coming out like crazy. You want less N and more P for flowering. How old are they?
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #7
SMOKINGRANPA

3 1/2 weeks
Old 09-13-2012, 02:06 PM   #8
SMOKINGRANPA

Looking at other web sites I see most using Bloom and Adding grow as needed.
From I "Inthat case your better off sticking with the bloom only, at 3-12-6 its superSUPER close to 1-3-2..then supplement with grow if they pale any, and your allset. no reason to mess with that if it works."

Another quote "
I actually mix the bloom and grow togetherat a 2:1 ratio (sometimes a little more grow if necessary) and that seems towork perfectly. Most the strains I run were getting a bit too pale with justthe bloom."

So I will change out water and nuets and start with Bloom and small amout of Grow to suppliment (this is an auto and is still growing) as needed.