First grow to kick off new space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's SO cool to watch this all come to fruition!!

BIG :aok: to you man, you've got to (should) be proud!

:48:

thats beautiful bro! BtL

Thanx BTL, things were going great, till I saw revegging happening.

Seems my exhaust fan for the bloom room tore a huge hole in my seal job. So I had 3 Yummy that were just pissy sissys the whole time decide they had had enough. Since they were 40 days in, they got the chop and sent out for extracting, ste not, want not.

So with the light leak fixed, I'm now shopping for a wireless camera system to run, to watch the rooms.not having this happen twice.

Everything else is moving right along, girls are really stacking it on now. There are even a few that will start the koolbloom dry this week and start down the road to finishing. Dam Bogglegum finishes real quick, and the Blue aliens are a close second, these girls left the rest in the dust.
Quick flower shot forget which one think bluealien View attachment image.jpg

frosty, yummy

thanks man, she was a big girl too, 7 feet after a 16 week veg time, got plenty of clones off her, now its all rotation. hows you been man? still got the williams wonder going?

thanks man, she was a big girl too, 7 feet after a 16 week veg time, got plenty of clones off her, now its all rotation. hows you been man? still got the williams wonder going?

oh yeah, check my sig below, i updated a week ago with a couple pics. 16 weeks vegging that is a long time! i hope the smoke is worth that wait

Latest posts

Back