Harvesting Heavenly Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insane

Reaction score
Day 49. I'm harvesting the first of the two plants today, the second (larger) plant will probably be another 2-6 weeks. The trichs on the first plant are completely cloudy, and I know that originally I said I was gonna harvest at half amber half cloudy, I just can't wait anymore. :D

Now that the trichs are nice and cloudy I don't need to worry about reducing the yield/quality. For the second plant I'll let the trichs get about half/half before harvesting and then I'll be able to compare and see which I like better.

PS I'll post a full report on the quality of the smoke ASAP (given time for proper drying/curing of course) So far I gotta admit that I greedily tested a couple lower nugs that I flash dried in front of the fire place, I expected it to taste like shit, but man, I was frickin stoned and it still tasted good even after a flash dry! I can't wait to see how it smokes after a proper dry/cure.. :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Man oh Man! Awesome lookin bud man.

Lookin good, lookin good, lookin good.

Insane that looks grrrrrreat :eek: i can almost smell them buds through the computer screen :D grrrrrrrrrrreat job. :)

Latest posts

Back