Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice one Rosebud, it has kinda' an old school hippie look to it :peace:
Is it heavy?
You'd better check and make sure it's compatable with the patio.:D

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Nice utensil Rose:)

yeah Rose load up some that Satori and see how it bubbles:D

:bong:

Good morning Peeps.
Thanks guys,it works great. It shouldn't go on the patio Cubby I would probably drop it. It is really heavy. And it does look like the olden days! Like me. ha

How do I clean it? Do you push the ash in the water? Or do you try to get the water out after each smoke? I know I should know these things. but bubblers weren't around in my youth.

It is friday and lets get this weekend started BIU, or bubble it up.

:ciao: Rose.....yes poke the ash into water.....I change water in my little bubbler evry day...and when ya clean it..get som epsom salt in it and ISO....shake the heck outta it...the salts act as scrubber.....very nice piece

Nice bubbler, Rose! When i cash my bubbler, i carefully tip it on the side that doesnt have the choke, and use a paperclip to get the ash out. I change the water every few days that way, because the ash doesnt go into the water.

I hope you enjoy it! Smoke some satori in it for me, Rose.

4U's tip with the iso and salt works great! Let it soak a little bit for tough resin build-up. Sometimes takes two times.

You guys are the best. Thanks 4U, great tip. I will do that.

Drft, thanks. I did get last nights ash outta there like you said. And I just had some satori this morning in it and it works great.
i was just in your diary, holy cow...you guys are really rockin like i have not seen.

Hey everyone. It's Friday night, any exciting plans?

I filled out a job application today for a job at the local Halloween store. It's seasonal of course, but I LOVE all things halloween and think it would be fun. Wish me luck.

BIU, whatcha waiting for?

Good Morning Rose,4u,SM,Orange,drft,g-7,cubby and the rest:ciao:

No flea market today:(

Cold, windy, and rainy. The girls no like this:(

Good morning to stay indoors with my :bong1: and biu:bong:

yeah duck..same here...first day of Fall and the temps feel it. Had some unexpected rain yesturday and got the Garbage can girls wet..so plastic went up over them...and fans running....started ripping the fan leafs off the outdoor ladies..time to BIU

Good morning all!

Isn't it too early for cold and windy Duck? Guess not, i am not ready for that.

Have a great Saturday. I am going to be working in my inside gardens today.

:ciao: 4U
:ciao: Rose

4U, do you start ripping fan leaves off for better "breathing" and allow air to get to the buds?

Good morning drft...I like to start 2 weeks befor chop removing fan leafs...its only me and my Girl that harvest and befor we met it was just me...read years ago that Hick would strip his fan leafs a few days befor chop and relized that would help me too...I leave the trimmed plant up for a week or more..they still produce IMO...plants look good with all the folliage but when theres nothing but collas and buds on the plant looks cool...I would say that it also helps with air flow...Have a great day my friend

Mom....How is ozzy doing?....I see he made his sport picks this week....

:ciao: Morning Bongers,
Looks like the crappy weather is going around. We've got 40*, windy, and threatening rain. The meteorologist says no rain.......my knees tell me rain, alittle after lunch.
My tropical garden is winding down and starting to look spent. I'll have to go out and dig up all those bulbs and ryzomes for storage. And I'll have to harvest all my little auto AK-47's. Without the Elephant Ears and castor beans plants those Autos really stick out.
Best of luck with the job hunt Mom, working at a Holloween store sounds fun.
It's time.........................:bong: :bong: :bong:

Hey Rose, It is hard to say has this has been a goofy year weather wise, but usually we get about a month more of nice weather. Just this rain is cold:(

BIU :bong:

Morning BHC :ciao:

Clear and cold(43):(

Appears to be a good day to sit in front of the TV

BIU :bong:

I don't think I should sit around on cold days.

Been doing to much net shopping and bought a CO2 system for my nest.

Now to learn all over:)

BIU Bongers:bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back