Bio Bizz Bloom w/ Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipsngravy

Reaction score
Hey, how much Bio Bizz should I use with my lowryder, there 4 weeks old and I haven't fed them nutes yet, I have been watering them with rain water captured from outside

See my plants in my grow guide here

If they just started flowering i would start with 1/3rd strength nutes, you can work up to full strength or as high as the girls can handle without getting burnt, all the autos i have run seem to need less nutes than the bottle suggests, so just work up to full strentgh slowly and see how they react.

Ranek Icewalker said:
If they just started flowering i would start with 1/3rd strength nutes, you can work up to full strength or as high as the girls can handle without getting burnt, all the autos i have run seem to need less nutes than the bottle suggests, so just work up to full strentgh slowly and see how they react.

thanks for the reply.....it says 2-5ml per 1 litre of water so 1/3 strength would be a third of that right??

Im using the same type of nutes,the bio buzz grow formula is very strong I always use about 2mg of it never more!!!The flower formula on the other hand is especially good for lowryders start them off with 2mg of it and slowly progress to 4mg.

I would recommend starting out with like 1/8 strength to see how your girls are going to take the nutes.

Also, rain water can be good or it can be bad. It can be anywhere on the pH scale (ever heard of acid rain?). Rain in industrialized areas will pick up the pollution in the air. You can also pick up stuff off your roof that is carried into the water. While most rainwater is okay, it is not always the case.

Latest posts

Back