Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > Auto Flowering
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #21
ruufuus
novice ethnobotanist

ruufuus ruufuus ruufuus ruufuus ruufuus ruufuus ruufuus ruufuus ruufuus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastyness
I had my plants under 1000W from the time they were seedlings. I needed the stronger bulb to keep them warm, and they've done great. My auto's are about 30" high, bushy and healthy.
IMHO these lovely plants can never get enough light- and as Ozzie said move the light gradually till they get used to it.
what light schedule do you use personally? also im curious when to give a nutrient regimen, and what dosage.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:40 PM   #22
7greeneyes
MedicalNLovingIt!

7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes

I grew mine under 24/0 mh until they threw pistils then switched to hps. GAve her her first bloom nutes then too....Alot of auto's are sensitive so start out at a like and 1/8th or 1/4 recommended dosage and slowly ramp it up if they dont react negatively to it.

BHC#711
"When injustice becomes law, then resistance becomes duty."
Thomas Jefferson

I am not the lifestyle police.- (my new hero) Pitkin County, CO Sheriff Joe DiSalvo
7greeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:44 PM   #23
ruufuus
novice ethnobotanist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7greeneyes
I grew mine under 24/0 mh until they threw pistils then switched to hps. GAve her her first bloom nutes then too....Alot of auto's are sensitive so start out at a like and 1/8th or 1/4 recommended dosage and slowly ramp it up if they dont react negatively to it.
did you give them any nutrients during veg? and what type of setup were you using?
Old 08-17-2012, 08:07 PM   #24
7greeneyes
MedicalNLovingIt!

7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes 7greeneyes

WELL no...I let them abosrb the goodies in the FFOF...I did however put her in a 4 gallon pot...I had read on autoflower.net that they are sensitive to nutes so I just let take what she wanted from the soil and fed her FFBigBloom once she tipped up and threw pistils. So to answer your ?, NO I did not use Veg nutes. Still got 81 grams of sticky icky....and 8 seeds (which I ate, they were delicious)

BHC#711
Thomas Jefferson

I am not the lifestyle police.- (my new hero) Pitkin County, CO Sheriff Joe DiSalvo
Old 08-17-2012, 08:26 PM   #25
ruufuus
novice ethnobotanist

Quote:
WELL no...I let them abosrb the goodies in the FFOF...I did however put her in a 4 gallon pot...I had read on autoflower.net that they are sensitive to nutes so I just let take what she wanted from the soil and fed her FFBigBloom once she tipped up and threw pistils. So to answer your ?, NO I did not use Veg nutes. Still got 81 grams of sticky icky....and 8 seeds (which I ate, they were delicious)
haha nice! well i am doing a soiless 60/40 coco/perlite mix so i know i will have to add nutes. but i have all the equipment to measure and balance the nutrient solution to the plants liking, and i will be sure to keep a close eye on them of course.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #26
7greeneyes
MedicalNLovingIt!

remember: too little is fixable....too much is bad.

Greenest of mojo for ya friend

forgot to add I used my 400watt MHconversion then a 400 watt HPS for the entire grow...

BHC#711
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by 7greeneyes; 08-17-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:47 PM   #27
ruufuus
novice ethnobotanist

Quote:
remember: too little is fixable....too much is bad.

Greenest of mojo for ya friend

forgot to add I used my 400watt MHconversion then a 400 watt HPS for the entire grow...
no doubt, and less is always more;p. i have a 400w cooltube hps/mh and a 600w hps/mh cooltube. how many plants you run under 400w?
Old 08-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #28
7greeneyes
MedicalNLovingIt!

well I just did the auto as a one-off (long-time photo-grower here) cuz it was an Attitude freebie and wanted to see what the hype is about. I put that one by itself under the 400 watt (she loved it). If I did do another run, I'd just run 4 girls to bloom. Right now I have 6 Jack47's and three Mataro BLue(s) Vegging right now, but when I use it to bloom, 4 at the most (in 2 gallon pots).

I bloom all my photo's under my 1000watt hps...but for one auto that was waaaayy overkill.

Anyways, good luck man, I'll be around if u need some help or want to B S.

7greeneyes

BHC#711
Thomas Jefferson

Old 08-17-2012, 09:05 PM   #29
ruufuus
novice ethnobotanist

Quote:
well I just did the auto as a one-off (long-time photo-grower here) cuz it was an Attitude freebie and wanted to see what the hype is about. I put that one by itself under the 400 watt (she loved it). If I did do another run, I'd just run 4 girls to bloom. Right now I have 6 Jack47's and three Mataro BLue(s) Vegging right now, but when I use it to bloom, 4 at the most (in 2 gallon pots).

I bloom all my photo's under my 1000watt hps...but for one auto that was waaaayy overkill.

Anyways, good luck man, I'll be around if u need some help or want to B S.

7greeneyes
cool, thanks for the help man. if i get the energy ill put up a journal of this run =].