Clones growing in the sun journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like all your plants are in pots...grab mid way up the base of the trunk and shake...a lot of caterpillars will simply fall off...do this every other day, and enjoy the aroma while u shake...

So i just ran outside in my jammies and shook my plants.LOL, nothing fell out, thanks Bud!!

Well, 2 plants down, the big ugly mother to a few of these clones, and one Pygmy Black domina, that was actually a clone from the mom I took down. The mom was so ugly I'm not posting pix again, but she did yield 10ounces dry, despite loosing the top portion of the plant long ago to wind.
View attachment image.jpg

Will be taking down 3 more this weekend, before they break branches off from the weight of the buds

Im telling u that protek does wonders no broken branches yet for me buds look great lyfe!

Im telling u that protek does wonders no broken branches yet for me buds look great lyfe!

I got the Armor SI going at maximum strength, even a lil more than called out for, I just ramp it up till I'm at 160-200 ml per 5 gal. But still these girls are sagging under the weight
View attachment image.jpg
This girl is just about ready to come down, today or tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back