First grow to kick off new space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Third wave right into the dirt.

CBD crew Yummy
CBD crew Girl Scout Cookies
BOG Bogglegum
Black Domina pheno B(first wave) tight structure more peppery smell, oranges
Black Domina pheno A(second wave) tight structure fruity, berry grape smell, purples
OG Kush pheno A

Good start for your new space Lyfespan.

Good start for your new space Lyfespan.

I'm happy so far, will be even happier when I can get them over to the new space.

I was cleared yesterday to start buildout in my space, yes I pulled permits and am doing this right.

Sounds like you are having fun, good luck the rest of the way. Should be nice when you are done.

This is my post to patent my OG line I will be breeding up.

I'm taking my A pheno, breeding to my B pheno, then back to each other. A pheno is from a master kush, and B pheno is from a platinum kush.

This will results in a new line from me, called FORGOTTEN OG. If I don't see enough indica I will breed with a possibility I have here already, but will acquire the breeders permission. I'm just like that, I like parent breeders opinion and input.

Well after a long day of mixing and blocking soil, we finally got most of the first wave plants in their new 1 gallon bags. Here's a lil girl getting ready for her new home, I'm sure numbers of you were wondering why the hard clear cups.

View attachment image.jpg
Well here you see, I'm able to break the cup in half, and loosen the whole root ball with out breaking too much. Then I just use the cup half to lower it down into the hole, and slide it off the lil cup ledge.

You'll notice on most of my cups and bags I have everything tagged. This helps in two ways, yes to know genetics and strains, but also to allow me to track the performance of individual plants as well.

Like this Paradise Seeds Wappa, she went into the soil on 1/4/15, she was out with cotyloens proudly spread by 1/7/15. That's mother and breeding quality growing right there, so she will be noted and tracked.

Well here are the new transplants unhappily crowded under their temporary home

These girls are 21 days old most of them, there are a few 2nd wave under there as well, at 14 days old.

Oh yes that are tote lids that I'm using for a rezy under all those girls

Welcome to your new homes baby girls... Looking good in there.

Well things are getting outta of hand, these plants are driving me faster than possible to finish my new grow location. It's been almost 10 days since the last round of pictures, I had to lift the light for these.

These are most of the first wave and some second wave.
Satori haze, nevilles chem, blue alien, cheese candy, caramelo, Wappa, white widowX berry bomb, BOGGLEGUM

The blue aliens should be starting to show sex this week, the rest of wave one are feminized

looks NICE!!

Obviously no stretch issues in your setup !
:48:

I'm trying LED VEG in my little cabinet but I think I like T-5 better.
Slam it down 2-3" off the top and check back tomorrow, so easy!

Latest posts

Back