Dinafem WW & purple power x maroccan new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some more updates on the ladies the veg side is goin crazy under the T5 an the fox farm nutes!! the lil girl is bubbleious, she so cute!the top 2 pics are the one that i just started in the bud room. i have to get a good schedule figured out so i can get this to be a continous grow, i have a good start i think but i dont know yet! never done a continous grow before. i wanna be able to harvest about every 9-10 weeks about the time it takes to flower. any advice? thanks for lookin...BtL

View attachment 201415grow 082.jpg

View attachment 201415grow 084.jpg

View attachment 201415grow 085.jpg

View attachment 201415grow 086.jpg

View attachment 201415grow 087.jpg

Hey BtL, Your ladies are lookin lovely!

I'm not sure how much your planning to crop out each harvest, but Dman runs 3 plants in a perpetual grow. He puts one into flower every 3 weeks, takes one out of flower every 3 weeks. Seems simple and efficient.

Can't wait to see that purple macaroon bloomin :vap-leafy_wave:

im not sure what im gonna be able to crop out yet, ill have another girl ready in about 2 weeks so i might try to do the same as Dmans schedule or close kinda just testing right now gonna have to just wing it for awhile till i get it all figured out! thanks for lookin..BtL

Looking good!

I grew nirvanas bubblicious, very yummy!!!! I am sure you will be happy with that strain....I was!!!!

thanks Budz! i have heard good things about Bubblicious im lookin forward to finishing her! this purple maroccan is supposed to be pretty good also cant wait to see her flower, wont be long now! BtL

another update, my girl in the bud room is showing some nice white hairs an stretching her legs! the veg side is going great! my girl that was sick is coming around after giving her a good flush, an bubbles is looking sweet after her first FIM! not much else to report, things are going pretty smooth..thanks for looking at my grow, drop a comment or suggestion lemme know what you think..BtL

View attachment 201415grow 090.jpg

View attachment 201415grow 091.jpg

View attachment 201415grow 092.jpg

View attachment 201415grow 093.jpg

View attachment 201415grow 094.jpg

tried my luck at cloning when i trimmed up my WW they look rough in the picture but they both pulled thru which is surprising since i havent ever had good luck with clones an all i did is cut them an split the bottom an add rooting hormone an put them straight into soil, took a few days but there starting to perk up an grow. my lady in the bud room is filling up with alot of bud sites an white hairs all over, cant wait to see this purple power in full bloom supposed to be nice an purple buds..thanks for looking again...BtL

some buds starting..BtL

And the show moves into full swing. You are in for it now, once my WW started tossing her pistil in the air she also started to stink like crazy, especially on off watering days.

And the show moves into full swing. You are in for it now, once my WW started tossing her pistil in the air she also started to stink like crazy, especially on off watering days.

oh ya i got my carbon filter cranking! The wife smelled it upstairs in the kitchen and got a little irritated, my rooms in the basement right under my daughters bedroom an the kitchen, guess ill have to do some more insulating!..BtL

trimmed up my WW tonight gonna give her a few days to heal up then into the flower room she is gonna go, working on a 3-4 week schedule into the flower room so once i start to harvest hopefully i can continue to harvest every 4-5 weeks or so. i been tryin to keep the strains similar in height an length of flower time hopefully i dont have any problems once i get going, thanks for looking...BtL

over 600 views an 35 comments? :confused2:
would like to hear what people have to say good or bad, i know its not a perfect grow an someone has to have some comments..BtL

Looks good man, u should get that power cord off the floor tho -.-

Is that the purple macaroon with the flowers? They look happy happy happy

ya thats the purple macaroon. shes going crazy! cant wait to see her buds! BtL

Looks good man, u should get that power cord off the floor tho -.-

good call i moved it off the floor! i never really payed much attention to it, it was mounted on the black crate before, dont know why i moved it. must have been when i put in the T5 fixture...BtL

Latest posts

Back