Stanks purple Buckeye and goblins blood grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I always use promix never used lime EVER my run off is fine . Just think I was scared to feed as everyone states it's a lite feeder. Fed last night should improve.

A little turn and burn is what i look for,,and then i back off a tad.

i dont see any air holes in your cup...that might be your problem...as i said ..might

I was giving stank a hard time. I'm sorry stank did not mean to offend you or Rose. Yes they are hungry and need to be transplanted IMO.

kravenhead...she was talking to me.....and i know stank is experienced...it was meant for the newbies ..i wasnt directing it at stank

Did you mix in some dolomite lime with your promix? I grew for a year in promix......... Had to mix in the lime to keep from having issues.

I've used pro-mix for bout 4 grows in a row.. first round I used some granular garden lime, didn't turn out so good.. then I did a round without lime, it was so-so.. Now I have a big bag a lime, I add it to my pro-mix and my plants are happy ;) Just my 2cents, It adds cal/mag to the soil, buffers your acidic peat / nutes, and it's pretty hard to do any damage with it.

I think with the lime, it goes along with the saying "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"

Guys we are talking stank hear.
I clip the edges with clippers and heat up a pin and poke holes in the bottom...........Thanks for input

what about this one .....
if your holes are on the bottom...how does air get to them.

nothing more than a curiosity on my part....not questioning your methods at all stank

nice....now sit back and enjoy the ride for the next 2 months...lol

That looks better. Green growin` mojo to ya.

they look happier already :aok:

The PB is coming around but the GB is looking hungry. The PB sure is a light feeder which I find odd for indica

Coming along Stank, I agree with you there, definately not heavy feeders.

Latest posts

Back