Humboldt/Delicious multi-strain organic medical grow. 3000 watt hps Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been busy lately and haven't had the time for an update so here it is.
Today is day 18 of flower. The blueberry headband and the skunks stretched quite a bit. The pre98bubakush and the sour turbo stretched some but not bad. Both green cracks and the 707 headband have not stretched at all and have bushed out well. Most plants have 15-20 tops or more.
They are filling in the 42" tomato cages well. I have run into a few issues feeding that I have had to overcome. I found running a variety of strains requires alot of fine tuning with each ones nutrient uptake as some take more than others. I am forced to mix each strains nutrients to different ppms.
Here are a some pictures of the girls. The last ones are of their clones in solo cups and also one of the roots while they were still in the cloner after ten days with just water.

View attachment CAM00876.jpg

View attachment CAM00877.jpg

View attachment CAM00880.jpg

View attachment CAM00882.jpg

View attachment CAM00889.jpg

View attachment CAM00890.jpg

View attachment CAM00891.jpg

View attachment CAM00894.jpg

View attachment CAM00895.jpg

View attachment CAM00897.jpg

View attachment CAM00826.jpg

So the girls got their legs shaved last night. I know some may disagree with lollipopping after flower has started but I take the chance in hopes of bulking up my yield and do a second trim at day 21. So far so good. (knock on wood...) I have also posted a few pictures my buddy sent to me yesterday of his giant Green Crack cola. This is the same plant I got my clones from. I think its a pretty impressive cola and can only hope mine end up even close to this. GreenCrack is prone to bud rot because of the size and density of buds it is capable of putting off. I have a few GC clones to put outside but have a feeling a wet humid summer could cause me lots of issues.

View attachment CAM01013.jpg

View attachment 20150602_000103.jpg

View attachment 2015060295000143.jpg

I am currently running a small window unit AC in the room. As it gets warmer in my region my room is becoming significantly warmer as well. I had to spend a few hours this morning before my lights went off, rethinking my ventilation. I upgraded my lower cfm inline fans for higher cfm 6" inline fans on both my intake and exhaust. I also added another 6" inline fan to the cooltube setup so now I have one pulling fresh air in and one pushing the hot air out. I am hoping this works for the time being as I don't have the extra $300 to drop on a portable ac that would do the job for sure. I don't want to come this far and have heat ruin my grow though. Not only am I counting on my medicine, I will also be donating my overages to my father who has severe back problems and my younger sister who has Crohn's Disease. They will be a lot better off with clean organic meds they are not having to pay for. The dispensaries can get quite pricey for someone on a budget. They will be helping me trim however lol.

I am happy to have another organic farmer on the boards. Very fun to watch your grow. Yes you are braver than me to cut them in flower... Great journal, glad you are here putting out the dank!

Nice room and BEASTS filling it... Im sure your father and sis will love the meds...

Im def gonna tag along if theres room in a corner for an ant?? :48:

Thanks all. Yeah I was kind of nervous to trim them in bloom but they needed it badly. I am glad to be here Rose , you are all great people. I am glad I found my way back. Organics is pretty new to me and so far I am loving it. Always room for an Ant lol, pull up a seat my friend.

Thank you my friend. The brand name of my controller is DigitalGrower . I am running both my flower and veg room with this controller. I love it so far. They have a website just add .com to their name. I am running the GCP12 model.

I am familiar with them, mine is similar but has a 220v option. Iponic's are only 110v systems I believe and are only good for 15 amps. The controller I use runs both my rooms including co2, humidity,ventilation and 3600 watts of light off of 220v. My digital ballasts pull 10 amps each on 110v but only pull 4.5 amps each running them on 220. So I could never run a 110v setup. So in my opinion 220v is way more efficient. The company I use does have a few different options and sizes available at different price levels and also have 110v setups if 220v is not an option for you. I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back