Is the magical budder machine worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It comes with a booklet and that is all you need really. Tells you butter, tincture, etc

Roses super secert super concentrated RSO instructions are in that book?

Wonder how long it will take guy told me it coming from Hong Kong but he also told me I needed the 220v model for Canada lol

Oh, no secret, I use 80 grams of bud and as much Everclear to cover and hit in between the two fill lines on the inside of the machine. If you go over it will run out a little. It was warm here yesterday so i put the machine outside on the patio. It makes a loud noise for a few seconds so it was nice to put it outside.

80G pot, buds or shake. I use buds for really sick people.
Everclear to fill to lines.

Temp 160 ( the middle button on the machine)
Time 4 hour tincture

Then you have tincture. If you want to do the RSO, please go to my rso thread in my signature... You just cook down the tincture till it is oil and all the booze leaves. That is tricky at the end, but you can watch video's on it. There is a trippy lady that does a video with one ounce of pot and makes a bit of rso... That video helped me as did the one at Phoenex tears.com
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sGWxz0DMSI[/ame] Ihave no idea why these girls are naked... I wouldn't suggest making rso in the nude. LOLOLOL

picked up my machine on Saturday...$200 all in CAD...still have about 500 caps to wade thru before the next run...so it sits waiting in the spare room for its cherry to be popped...;)))

mojo

picked up my machine on Saturday...$200 all in CAD...still have about 500 caps to wade thru before the next run...so it sits waiting in the spare room for its cherry to be popped...;)))

mojo

How was it possible to get it for $200?
I bought it direct with $30 off MSRP .

Where did you buy it from?

it was foe sale @ $179 CAD...add the govt tax and it comes out just over $200...got it at The Hemp House in Penticton BC...hth.....just looked at my receipt...they charged me 200, the actual total was 223...saved me a couple bux...;))

mojo

Oh your in BC say no more. I was pissed went to the city in the rain for deals on stuff none last year was 20. % off the whole store.
Just waiting on mine to ship

So now I gotta pay duty and tax on top of the purchase price so I should have bought it local for $260 and I'd have it no waiting a week with hidden charges .

Made an epic mistake with this batch of RSO.. Filled the plastic syringes with the oil was too hot and melted the plastic into the pot of rso... RUINED.. plastic all thru it.. I know people that eat margarine eat plastic, but not in my meds..

That is the second blunder i have made and that equals 160 gr. of pot ruined gone, nasty.. Don't make my mistakes...:cry::angrywife::shocked::(

ouch!

I never would have thought the temperatures we work with would melt syringe plastic!

what a crapper Rosebud :(

Don't feel bad rose my buddy ruined 2 huge batches of RSO same way both times. It gets real cold local to me and we did it outside ( safety first) as soon as he took it off the heat the cold air hit the Pyrex and it shattered . He said it was a bad dish second time he believed me it was the rapid cooling cracking it lol

Thanks Joe, I was cooking off the tincture to turn it into RSo.. it is boiling booze that did it I guess. Never had that happen, but when i pulled the spatula up out of the container you could see threads of plastic.. And a hard ball of plastic. So mad and sad. That was for me. I haven't had any in months. lol oh well. Summer is coming ..more pot right?

Yes Stank, your posts indeed show up. I think you and i were posting at the same time. Great minds and all that.

It is coming from even more west than me and going to.... eastern Canada?? How many days did they say?

Latest posts

Back