Some advice needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a bug oh some sort that's the holes , have you seen any uglies? ( bugs)

No I haven't seen anything but I just did evict a garden spider off of her. She lived in the plant for about 2 months and no issues. No this. I do have an organic soap will it hurt just to give it a spray? Just to make sure nothing is there and I am not over looking a few?

spiders are eating bad bugs. I pick every daddy longlegs I see and put them on my grow. Don't worry about it. outdoors, your going to have bugs. natural. But the good bugs will keep them in control. I have some damage also. I order 18000 ladybugs to help. 80 dollars delivered. your girl looks fine.

Check the underside of the leaf really good.

Was that a typo bozzo or do you really have an army of ladybirds??

I use the blue or yellow sticky traps to give me a heads up on what bugs are on the plants. You may have to treat that.

As mentioned before garden spiders are our friend. They eat spider mites and thrip.

Was that a typo bozzo or do you really have an army of ladybirds??
I grow pot and ladybugs. I love seeing the little black larva. they eat lots more mites than the adults.When I mist them everyday, they come out and do their happy dance. no typo I get 18000. a quart . keep them in fridge and let a bunch out every night.

I use the blue or yellow sticky traps to give me a heads up on what bugs are on the plants. You may have to treat that.

As mentioned before garden spiders are our friend. They eat spider mites and thrip.

Yeah I was thinking on at the time it was a good idea because she made a nest and tied up a decent amount of leaves and had babies running around. But now I wish I kind of left her there. I will put out some stick tape and see if I get anything. I do have a organic soap made by safer too so I think that may be an option. Unless not to do it because she is just starting to get hairy.

Latest posts

Back