Can some one tell me what this is

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natize

Reaction score
Went out n checked on my plants n saw this can anyone tell me what they are
10590786a7e1abdadcf2b415dbe967c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

man, i wish i knew what kind of eggs those are! I just googled it and most eggs that look like that are not beneficial. Can you google like i did and see if you can find them? Do you have beetles where you are? If those were mine, i would get rid of them, i say that with a heavy heart, as if there were beneficials it would be a gold mine. My guessis they are not. but it is only a guess.

Anyone else?

You could cut the end of the leaf off and put it in a jar and see what hatches. LOL

man, i wish i knew what kind of eggs those are! I just googled it and most eggs that look like that are not beneficial. Can you google like i did and see if you can find them? Do you have beetles where you are? If those were mine, i would get rid of them, i say that with a heavy heart, as if there were beneficials it would be a gold mine. My guessis they are not. but it is only a guess.

Anyone else?
Only thing I can find is moth eggs. I just went and bought the Monterey gardens b.t . And my plants with it last night

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

white moth eggs. Odd that they placed them on top and not under leaf. They hatch and then eat like no tomorrow . I like to use 7 on my outdoor grows

Latest posts

Back