Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Scuse Me Rose !-- Dark reddish brown roux -- I didn't mean to imply U couldn't do complicated Rose -- Just wondered if U wanted too !

Hey guys, nice night. Its been pouring all day here. Rose, check out some Greek recipes for lamb. A fisherman I once new made a mean curry with that stuff. I don't care for lamb but I liked his.

Nick I was thinking Lamb Kabobs with cherry Tomatos- onion and any other veggies got in the way seasoned up nice !-- Rose got one those Tragaer grills !-- That'd work ! --

I never been around sheep much but goat -- Cabrito ? -- BBQ Kid ? -- Oh Yeah!

It is already cooked. I think it was a lef of lamb cooked on a spit.. bit of a language barrier. I was thinking a stew with potatoes and onions and carrots and a gravy/ It was full of fat, i would have tossed it..but bud thinks he would like it. I love our bosnian neighbors but a worse cook I have never met. There was a fly in a container she was giving us stuff out of. I almost tossed my cookies. I threw that away. I don't mean to sound like a princess but I have standards. lol

I love our grill Keef. Except with all the forest fires this summer it was hard to add to the smoke so we didn't use it much. I love turkey on it.
ps, i love curry, but have never cooked it.

Oh already cooked ! -- O.K. ! --
I was trimming a Cheesy Jones and I come up with a plan! -- I hate trimming !-- Anyway soon as Texas give me some wiggle room I think I set up a trimming school !-- Get people to pay me to trim my weed ? --I could dig that !--
I could have some nice certificates printed up with gold stars and stuff !

Oh already cooked ! -- O.K. ! --
I was trimming a Cheesy Jones and I come up with a plan! -- I hate trimming !-- Anyway soon as Texas give me some wiggle room I think I set up a trimming school !-- Get people to pay me to trim my weed ? --I could dig that !--
I could have some nice certificates printed up with gold stars and stuff !

I got a brother-in-law who thinks like you! Always looking for an angle!:vap-Bong_smoker:

Looking for a way outta trimming is motivation for me !-- Maybe a whole grow school ? -- How many "student pharmers"-- U think U could supervise ? --

I lay that idea at the feet of NCH and his "exchange student " from Holland !-- I might need me a mess of apprentices or something !--

Rose once said "Keef where your big plants? -- I don't want no big plants cause then I'd have to trim them !
This works just fine for now !-- I got 3-4 more over the next couple days !-- I'll just have to buckle down and do all that trimming myself !-- Dam !

View attachment 20171023_194550-1.jpg

Mojo on the seeds Bro.
How about a bowl? living on store bought right now ........:48:.........Really makes you appreciate your own home grown and cured

No Rose not at all !-- When I started cloning I thought about mother plants but then thought why ? -- So I just clone from clones ! -- Come Wednesday the First couple Black Nurse go bloom to be sexed along with a couple Black "V" -- I been worried ya'll would be upset I bred your plants !-- After the pollen gets loose U can't take it back !-- I wasn't gonna throw the seed out !-- So here we are !-- I won't be mad U made fun of me having no big plants if U won't be mad at me for breeding Nurse Larry ?-- I'm still finding seed from Waldo !--He was all over the place !

Cane I appreciate da hell outta my weed !-- The only other option would be Mexican brickweed and I am now officially spoiled on fine weed !-- Ain't no weed stores in Texas so I grew my own !

I was checking out the samples for the proposed wall -- Didn't really have a favorite !-- I see they having the local liars club competition soon !-- Don't matter how good they are they don't stand a chance in the national finals ! -- These people are amateurs! -- What chance would they have against a professional ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back