Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
keef this Fall we will have to do some practice runs on Cuttings. Hi ya ness I love being high in the woods.

Rose, I was wonder how long it takes for a clone to make it to the finish? My clones will be 8 week on the 5/28th. And, become 23 weeks in Oct. My head is going bonkers. I'm going to kick back and let it happen. No birds in the bird feeder yet. Rose, how, is Bud's knee doing? I put an extra fan blowing In the grow room to help from me over watering. They will make it. How can a plant be so fragile and so strong at the same time. I am learning about each different plant. How, they differ.

I'll show you some shatter YD, just come on round and you'll get a sample. I always enjoy a west coast private sesh myself.....

Ok I really want these but 40 Bucks

That is neat Woody. Yes, I would like that to go with my other stuff. You, know Woody I can't roll a j these day. I use to be able to do it. I think it is because the w is so dry. Now, you got me thinking in rolling a j. Then I got to go worry about what for supper. :48:

Made my Resuppy run !-- D.D. headed back to Austin tommorrow evening ! -- Sucks to be without wheels for couple weeks !-- I'll be replacing my scooter soon !-- Miss that thing !--
Ness you're right I can't help on dirt and fertilizing !-- My girls get the same formula all thru veg then the same formula all the way thru bloom !-- Nothing to figure out --No over do or under do ! --;U watch one day we gonna turn U into a water pharmer !
Let me hit that real quick Kraven ?
I got 2 little girls trimmed today I finish up the others tommorrow !-- D.D. brought me some Everclear because my scissor cleaning alkeehol is getting thick !-- She also got a bottle of rum so looks like Shrimp Etoufee tonight! -- She lit up and I put the blues on she has to cook Cajun she can't help it !

Just had a simple Spinach Salad w/ mater, Avocado, And Tuna, Sharp Cheddar. Think I need to roll a J. I Use a Roller these days easier on my hands. For the price ness I got 5 or 6 pairs of Hemostats. Save the money and buy more LEDs.

Going for that Joint. Keef I am Jealous of you and your Shrimp Etoufee tonight. Just Kidding Got a Buddy of mine down the road got him a Cajun up in my parts. Every couple month I have lunch with them. I bring the Weed, She Cooks Cajun. The last time was Crawfish Etoufee. Hi ya DD.

I use a dollar bill like a rolling machine !-- I ain't got no dollar I have to lay it down on something !-- Mostly perfer my pipe though !-- I don't always want a whole joint !-- That's a lie !-- I can't smoke a joint of da dank by myself in one sitting !-- My roach clip is a pediatric cardiac cross clamp !-- Used to stop the blood flow from the heart when performing heart surgery on infants !-- U can't buy one !-- Had it about 30 years !

Hippy we'll do that clone shipping thing in the fall or when it cools off !-- That's easy !-- Try getting a live cutting from Canada to South Texas without killing it !-- That is gonna be a challenge !--
Bud get me that addy soon as U can !-- I'll have no way to the post office while D.D. gone !

1 of the places I miss in Philly is a jazz club that used to be a brewery. All they serve is Cajun and creole cuisine. Not much of that here.
Planning a vacation trip to Costa Rica for next Feb. She said I want beach front, all inclusive, including alcohol. No problem.

Hippy - D.D. the Cajun Chef and I'm more of a line cook !-- I know a little bit about cooking Cajun myself !--I have to hook U up with a simple recipe or 2 !-- Shrimp and grits is simple easy and tasty !- I even make a fair gumbo !-- We usually keep peeled packages of crawfish meat and stuff ordered from a Cajun place in Louisiana !-- They deliver Iive mud bugs too if U were so inclined to have a crawfish boil ! -- U making me hongry!

D.D. wanted some basil and bell pepper for her Etoufee -- I got fresh basil so I clone what she don't use and I found these little multi color bell pepper called " sweet bites" -- I bought them for they seed !-- Adding produce to the grow !-- Tomatos -peppers - some seasonings like basil ,oregano and thyme !-- I clone that fresh sheet they sell !-- I think I plant some cherry Tomatos too ! --Got green onions year round out back !

!!:11 here. I have 5 plants that are going out. Just the other day TJ ask which were boys. And, as, for now, I don't see any males. Could, I have all Females. TJ isn't going to like the idea of all 5 plants outside. Will, see what happens. Now, my idea is to cut the ceiling out of the back room and insult. If I'm growing inside I need space for lights. He's got to go for that. I want a good stash. So, I can kick back and just grow one or two in a season.

Well that was a nice read. Ness, I especially enjoyed your trip to the woods. It will take the birds a while to trust you. I have plants that sprouted on 4/20 that haven't sexed yet! Driving me nuts. no pun intended.

Umbra awesome for the trip and for inviting your old friend.

Bud's c scan showed two breaks but he is doing well. I want to put a ramp in our house, a winding one thru the front garden, he does not. who will win, that is the question.... stay tuned. All i know if i was the one in a wheelchair and couldn't get out to garden I would die. I'm very thankful we remodeled for a wheelchair, so that has been a relief.

Good night all.

Well that was a nice read. Ness, I especially enjoyed your trip to the woods. It will take the birds a while to trust you. I have plants that sprouted on 4/20 that haven't sexed yet! Driving me nuts. no pun intended.

Umbra awesome for the trip and for inviting your old friend.

Bud's c scan showed two breaks but he is doing well. I want to put a ramp in our house, a winding one thru the front garden, he does not. who will win, that is the question.... stay tuned. All i know if i was the one in a wheelchair and couldn't get out to garden I would die. I'm very thankful we remodeled for a wheelchair, so that has been a relief.

Good night all.
The invite wasn't for the old friend, it was for the woman who visited at Christmas. The midget Elvis wedding, lol. It was nice to hear from my old friend though. She will always have a small piece of my heart.

What a crazy last four days working on this house I'll post a few pics for you guys tomorrow I think you'll be quite surprised hope everyone had a good day Catch you all in the morning for a wake and bake

morning everyone. ness, keep taking small steps to get a small indoor grow running smooth. you can run a small grow and always have good smoke, without the risk of outdoor.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Soon as I figure out which way is up we'll get this day started !-- Wake and Bake !-- It's what we do !--- O.F.C. do your duty !

Raining on U too today Kraven ? -- We gonna have showers off and on for next couple days !-- My face ain't liking it much !-- Lights on I guess I should check on the girls ? -- D.D. say "More Mazar please"- So that's what I do !-- Mazar -I Shariff got a light flowery start with a nice peppery finish and hit like a freight train !
I should bust a move and go trim that PH and BOC before Hurricane D.D. get up !-- Hate she gotta be gone so much but it is what it is !-- Also got a couple sprouts need to get fitted for an aero collar !-- First though more coffee and finish this pipe !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back