Updated LST shots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadoed

peeking out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Here's the latest shots from my LST experiment. The first pic was taken 4 weeks into veg and the second was shot today (9 days later - a bit over 5 weeks). :)

DSC01483_lo.jpg

DSC01512_lo.jpg

Looks phenominal! That lady is going to be quite bushy!

May i say your baby looks great. Keep up the great work and she will be full of buds before ya know it. ;)

nice, i always like to see people doing things other than just a standard grow. After my scrog i might try an LST grow. Keep up the good work. and keep us updated

Bonsai!!!!!!:D That's cool Man! Oughta look awesome budded out.:) Can't wait!

Thanks for all the encouragement. I'll post more as the grow progresses. This will be my first try using my new 400W HPS. (The pics above are under CFLs)

Can't wait to see the difference!

What size pot is that? Your LST is comming along so well, I'm not sure if I should even bother with the chicken wire for scrog.

i wouldn't use chicken wire to SCROG, it will rust and can damage your plants. You wanna use plastic mesh or galvanised wire

idunnowhatsgoingon said:
What size pot is that? Your LST is comming along so well, I'm not sure if I should even bother with the chicken wire for scrog.

This is a 3.5-gal cube. I had also planned to use a galvanized screen when it got big enough, but I think I may skip that this time. It's doing well enough so I think it might not be needed.

I've got two other plants that I've just begun to train, but they are about 3 weeks behind this one. I'm planning to hold off flowering this one until they catch up so they can all be in bloom at the same time. I'm hoping that won't cause many problems, but I'm not sure.

Lookin good man. I'm doing almost exactly the same thing with only two plants. How tall are those 3.5 gal pots? They look nice and healthy by the way.

Oh yea...and what soil mix did you use for the seedlings? I am having trouble finding an organic soil with no nutes already in it.

idunnowhatsgoingon said:
Lookin good man. I'm doing almost exactly the same thing with only two plants. How tall are those 3.5 gal pots? They look nice and healthy by the way.

Oh yea...and what soil mix did you use for the seedlings? I am having trouble finding an organic soil with no nutes already in it.

Correction (opps!) - these are 1 cubic-foot (12" on a side) which would equal about 7 gallons. They are in FF Ocean Forest soil with added perlite and peat moss. Gives me a nice airy soil with terrific drainage. I'm finding I have to water more frequently tho. The Ocean Forest has added nutes plus they're supplemented with FF Grow Big (soon to be changed to Big Bloom + Tiger Bloom + ChaChing). Same soil mix was used for the seedlings in smaller pots.

Latest posts

Back