Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys -- Coming up on an important date for me and R.W.S. -- Back in 2005 I was growing weed across the Pontchartrain from New Orleans when Hurricane Katrina came to call !--R.W.S. was working the night shift and by the time she made it home the roads were gridlocked !-- here would be no running for us !-- We were out side the N.O. bowl so we didn't get the flooding they had in the city but the wind blew the leaves off the trees !-- We were prepared as best we could !-- generator worked for an hour before biting the dust -- had an AC/DC inverter for camping and after another hour it went up in smoke -- all I had left was a tiny old inverter but it help up !-- for 2 weeks I ran a lamp, radio and a small fan off the car batteries !-- Word on the radio was that N.O. had dodged the bullet once again !-- It was almost that long before the men in our subdivision cut our way out towards the main road where we met people cutting their way into us !!- Our "Passover Meal" celebrating surviving is hamburger and pork n' beans cooked on a gas grill !-- I saw the best in people and I saw others turn to the dark side !- ugly thing !-- The only thing missing in my kit was a night vision device !-- there were bad people out at night and it was pitch black !-- The sound of jacking a road into the chamber of a 12 ga. Pump gun will make most people look for a softer target ! Never want to see things like that again ! When we finally saw pictures of what had happened in N.O. We just sat and cried !! Not only had we survived , we had thrived !-- came outthat swamp under our own power with our heads held high !

Double post !-- thought I lost the first one so tried to repet it !!-- Ups!!-- can someone one eliminate one for me !-- take your pick-- It was the Widows fault !!- R.W.S. told me -- U gotta quit smoking that stuff sonny boy ! Pardon my buzz !

hey hippie its bozzo . I'm no clown. since I posted my registration number facing to the sky, they don't fly over so much. But sometimes early in morning they do. Probably to see what it looks like for the new guys to see.

the chances of them picking on us retired old guys is slim.
Sorry, BoZZo! Forgot a Z. Out of everything I've lost in life, I miss my mind the most.....

I'd give ya a pat on the back with the apology, but I'd have to find a ladder!
I had an old friend (deceased) named Bozo. This dude was around 5'5", but dynamite in a small package. Saw him single handedly take out all the male patrons of a local biker bar that cared to get off their chair. When I met you in person at the Cup, I wondered how you got through the gate without bumping your head! Anyhoo, two Zs from now on, promise!

We are happy to welcome you new old geezers to join with us other old geezers already here. I can change the name of the thread if you would like.

HELP PLEASE,
Sent you a PM yesterday asking for your help in changing the name. Waiting to hear from you. Thanks for your anticipated help. yooper420

Morning all !!-- got lit up and forgot to check in !-- a mind is a terrible thing to lose !- think I saw the dog playing my mine while ago ! Need to round up my paperwork in case the Po-Po need to verify that I'm all legal and stuff !! That little Widow boy of mine be in full bloom in a week or so !-- gonna put some W.W. seed up in case something happens to the grow !-- about decided to order some AK- 47 seed !-- in another time and place I could get some AK -47 pollen from one of my pot farming buddies and save myself a year of grow time !-- and if I had Widow pollen and a friend wanted to do a cross I could send them some W.W. pollen or seed ! Shame we don't live in a world like that !-- Maybe one day !! Soon as they find the cure to the aging disease -- I'll be the first in line !!-- got pain and stiffness that a younger body wouldn't have ! Onward thru the fog !

Grew AK-49 before, turned out good, don`t know if I have any seeds left without checking though.

PS,
Surprise, surprise, surprise, got 4 seeds left. (through the magic of editing)

Last edited:
who you calling a senior? ain't 50 the new 20? i passed 50 almost 4 years ago, been popping beans since i was a young teen (not saying i knew what i was doing back then). i love growing and love smoking just as much. forgot to add welcome to the site, you'll like it here it's pretty laid back.

HELP PLEASE,
Sent you a PM yesterday asking for your help in changing the name. Waiting to hear from you. Thanks for your anticipated help. yooper420

might want to shift to the coffee club section also, just a thought

The Hemp Goddess,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
yooper420

who you calling a senior? ain't 50 the new 20? i passed 50 almost 4 years ago, been popping beans since i was a young teen (not saying i knew what i was doing back then). i love growing and love smoking just as much. forgot to add welcome to the site, you'll like it here it's pretty laid back.

I don't know about the new twenties thing. I'm pushing the hell out of 59, but the back feels like 90. Hard work won't kill ya, but it'll darn sure mess you up. Still on the green side of the sod, so I'm not whining.....
Thank Buddha for canna caps! The Big Pharma stuff sure doesn't work!

You are officially in the coffee table... Glad to have you old people. lol

Curmurgerland -- Can't say it-- don't know how to spell it either !-- I'm a Proud member of The Over Fifty Club !-- located in that Curburger place !- I can live with that !-- Was that Giggy from the South ?? I didn't list my home state in my profile on purpose. My state don't play !-- I 'm amazed by some of the stories I hear from the free states !-- The Po-Po comes to his house inspect his crop and wish him well -- The Hippie had his stuff all legal -- they didn't destroy his crop -- no one went to jail ! I have trouble wrapping my mind around that whole thing !!-- If it had been me then I'd be in jail !!-- my crop would be destroyed and my grow equipment smashed !!-- Maybe one day my state will be like that !!

thanks for welcome. back then we smoked the leaves and the plants never made it to October......funny now that we think of it. Don't worry the bible belt is coming around to pot time. Florida voting this year. I may have to rethink where I spend my winter.

Curmurgerland -- Can't say it-- don't know how to spell it either !-- I'm a Proud member of The Over Fifty Club !-- located in that Curburger place !- I can live with that !-- Was that Giggy from the South ?? I didn't list my home state in my profile on purpose. My state don't play !-- I 'm amazed by some of the stories I hear from the free states !-- The Po-Po comes to his house inspect his crop and wish him well -- The Hippie had his stuff all legal -- they didn't destroy his crop -- no one went to jail ! I have trouble wrapping my mind around that whole thing !!-- If it had been me then I'd be in jail !!-- my crop would be destroyed and my grow equipment smashed !!-- Maybe one day my state will be like that !!

just remember when the political machine calls for your vote. Let them know what would get it.

the first side to go for reform of the pot laws .......WINS

Old Farts Club !! I can live with that !!-- I want to say it has been a pleasure to be on this site so far ! We had over 600 pages of history at that old site-- wish we could have brought a transcript or something to continue the culture !! Oh ! I have and will vote !!- This will be my second career !! Growing weed ain't work ! Be great to move off Copperhead Road and just be one of many growing weed without a worrying about going to jail for growing the forbidden plant !! I saw on T.V. that this guy in the R.O.C. got pulled over with a trailor full of pot plants-- he got a ticket for speeding !!-- a ticket !! Just can't wrap my mind around getting busted and not going to jail !!

60 here!

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back