The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup! Nice! I didn't get the purple colors though. Temps or pheno? Speaking of, think ill go grind up some :ccc: I love the fruity flavor of it

I'll know more this round, but I'm quite sure it's in the pheno. Hope you enjoyed!

I grew PE outside couple yrs ago. Was a tough plant,, and awesome taste and high. Nice job.

Very tough, for sure. And thank you Mr Hopper! :aok:

Ok, I LST'd things, super cropped things and generally bent things down in my DWC last night. Everything is fully recovered this morning (besides the super crop, those will take another 24-36 hours to fully heal).

Stuff is at around 17" and with how wide 3 out of the 4 are right now...I'm thinking I should flip soon. You sometimes think "oh, I have a 7' ceiling, I can get them even higher this time before flip" but when you consider how much space the pulley system and light's hood takes, you really realize how short you should flip at. I'm trying to sort this out, but the more I think of it, the less I want to get them between 20" - 24".

Any and all thoughts on this? I think that, if I go a little too big, I should be able to pull the ones too high up to the side a bit so they don't get burned.

And this evening I took care of my veg station before it grew out of control. Made some stuff clones, and killed off a bunch of stuff. Now everything has proper light / ventilation and I still have more than enough to choose my stronger ones to run. I need to find a way to keep moms of my 6 I want... grrr.. I may need 1 more tent, damn it! :D

Checked on my weed whacking this morning... everything seems to be thanking me for the extra space and ventilation, because it all looks so phenomenal! :D

My DWC is between 18" and 19" ... really thinking about flipping them, but I do NOT want to underfill. Certainly, I don't want to overfill either. It's like this flipping thing is all new to me again or something!! lol

Flip `em Doc and on with the show.

I keep thinking that Yooper, but then I keep thinking of what my goal was (20" - 24") and fear under filling more than I fear over crowding.

But I keep going out there with a tape measure thinking of how much room the hood and pulley system take up, and think "man, I should flip these!" lol!!

Bahhhhh!!!!!

Same dilemma I go through. Bahhhh humbug!!!!!

Seriously all, my mind is in total turmoil. I think I should just flip them already! :D lol

Good morning Doc. Is today flip day ? Flip `em. My garden room has a 7' ceiling too, so I face the same dilemma, height wise every grow.

Good morning Yooper! :D

Yep, today is the d.... wait... well tomorrow is the day! When my wife comes home tonight, I'll have her help me install the HPS (MH in there now). One of my hoods (out of my 4 hoods) is a total pain in the *** to change. I think after this run, I'm going to finally replace that one! It annoys me.

Anyways, everything is between 19" - 20.5" and HUGE. I know for sure that the Merlot OG is going to overtake the entire tent, darn it! OH well, this will just make things that much more interesting. I believe I'll Super Crop the crap out of the Merlot OG trying to negate the massive fluctuation I'm going to get. But I'm afraid doing that will bush it out more too. lol mannnnnn...I've been doing this a bit, and just going back hydro made everything "all in my face" now. Like, the growth is sooooo intense!! Everything sped up tremendously.

Ok, did some more super cropping tonight, so will wait to make sure it's recovered (starts reaching for light again) and then I'll be flipping. So, if in the morning everything is good, It will be the start of day 1. :)

Flipping this morning officially

DAY 1 - TENT 2 - DWC (This is a note for me to look back on, sorry for bold etc)

Today I am changing the MH bulbs out for the HPS bulbs and turning the tent off. They will get about 10 hours off today, but it's officially the start of it all. :D

Man, such a forrest!!

Here's a picture update. Changed the two 400w MH out for the two 600w HPS, and turned them off till it's their time tonight. So day 1 today for that. I trimmed back the Merlot OG (front right in second pic) a TON! The fan leaves were larger than heck, so I "tipped" most all of them last night, and did my last bit of super cropping. Everything fully recovered and was reaching this morning.

I also trimmed (weed whacked, lol) the entire Veg system down the other day. I believe I posted above about it. Everything is enjoying the space / air flow now.

Also, yes.. I know.. lots of yellowing in my soilless (current flowering). I hate it, and will be hydro only from here on out. All I can say, is I hope for a decent harvest. lol. This saturday will be week 5 for them, so about 3 more weeks to go, and that tent will be reset to DWC. Can't wait!

View attachment QuickMarchUpdateWIDE (2 of 3).JPG

View attachment QuickMarchUpdateWIDE (1 of 3).JPG

View attachment QuickMarchUpdateWIDE (3 of 3).JPG

Sad it's yellowing, but in a way it also is beautiful...

Yeah, the list of "what's wrong" is just not worth writing. I understand all that is / was wrong, and know things now. But, alas, I'll finish this one up and stick to water!! hah :) I mean, look at that second pic. Not a single issue. :D

Sure, I flip the tent on a cold day... lol. Let's hope they fair well.

Woo! Cold this morning! 57° in the tents and 62° water. Heaters are running solid today / tonight.. but I believe we have a major break in the weather coming this week. I'm ready for it! :D

Will report back tonight, but stuff is a bit droopy this morning. Normal, for sleeping plants, but I'm sure this "chill" they have isn't helping.

19" - 20" and Day 2.

I can tell they are getting ready for "take off" :D

Latest posts

Back