hello friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieHomie

Reaction score
Okie here saying hello! Name explains where I'm from, being illegal here I'm just I'm for some indoor grow tips for special "tomatoes" just jumped in the garden game about a year ago and wanting to get as much knowledge as possible. And I hope I may be able to help others eventually as well!

I've been Veggy growing since I was a kid, love plants and making them happy. I've also recently started getting into microscopic research of mushrooms and cacti growing. So all kinds of fun projects over this next spring season.

Happy growing all have a good one!
(Pics of my chameleon for looking)

View attachment tmp_1861-PhotoGrid_1484149512810-564138672.jpg

Just be careful my friend,,Oklahoma will throw your *** under the Jail.
Be careful and Green Mojo to yas.

Welcome Okiehomie and chameleon! Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff going on.. Nice to have you with us.

Nice to meet you my friend hope you enjoy it here :48:

Thank ya! Being super careful. I love my freedom. Seems kind of weird going to a grow forum for advice but definitely safer then asking friends. Even though I can trust them I'd rather have Damn near no one know locally what I'm doing. Asking 100s of strangers online seems safer lol!

Just be carefull my friend. Nobody is going to do time to protect you if things go bad. Even ppl you consider good friends will not go to prison to protect you. These ppl here on the Passion,,have no clue where you live,,so asking them is by far safer then ppl who know where you live and that your growing.
Anyway grow safe and i cant wait to see your grows. Bet you will do great.
Glad your here,,we have some very very very good growers.

I don't talk to people about my growing cannabis. People talk, friends talk, friends get pulled over and throw you under the bus to save their own skin. if you use a cell phone to snap pictures, make sure your geo location is turned off before taking pics of any thing.
seeing as you are growing weed, i guess your not an Okie from Muskogee?
how are you growing?

You are correct Yarddog,,they will throw you *** right under the bus.

Okie, hello, I'm a newbie myself (to this group); as with any indoor grows (most secure) watch your electrical consumption, as this one way to be uncovered depending on the local. I don't know the popular thoughts on marijuana where your at, but law enforcement is always looking for the low hanging fruit.
What's the score on medicinal marijuana there? Any idea if it's being discussed by the legislators?

Your Electric usage wont get you busted. If they are looking at your usage,,someone is already talking and they are following leads.

I don't talk to people about my growing cannabis. People talk, friends talk, friends get pulled over and throw you under the bus to save their own skin. if you use a cell phone to snap pictures, make sure your geo location is turned off before taking pics of any thing.
seeing as you are growing weed, i guess your not an Okie from Muskogee?
how are you growing?

My old lady I live with and my one ride or die friend who has helped me build my room are the only ones I'm letting know. not trying to get caught just to look cool or nothing.
Nope not from Muskogee haha that's tweeker heaven!

I have a little cannon camera I'll use for all my grow pics and I never like having my location on my phone. Or taking pics of illegal stuff with it at all!

But I have a 2x4 for seeds and cloning that im going to try a 600w mars hydra LED in and a 4x4 for flowering that I will be doing 2-4 plants in, depending on if I decide to do SCROG or just some basic training.
I've got my super soil mix cooking now, worried about it being a little cold down there in the basement for it to get going. Since its to cold outside right now for it

The love of this forum is already so welcoming compared to others I've tried. Thanks for that yall!

Okie, hello, I'm a newbie myself (to this group); as with any indoor grows (most secure) watch your electrical consumption, as this one way to be uncovered depending on the local. I don't know the popular thoughts on marijuana where your at, but law enforcement is always looking for the low hanging fruit.
What's the score on medicinal marijuana there? Any idea if it's being discussed by the legislators?

Welcome to the group as well then!

Completely illegal here. Cops are pretty cool about petty **** up to a half Oz.
However last November we were suppose to have medical on a bill to try and pass it but some senator screwed us over on that.
My bill went up nearly $100 a Month on my first test grow with 1 plant and a hps tube.so switching to LEDs this go. I also have a room in my house dedicated to my reptiles. (Chameleons and ball python. So my electric from lights is already higher then normal. Not to worried about that though.

my bill went up about 40 dollars a month. i am going to go with an led fixture in veg soon, should knock about $24 a month off the power bill. more when rates are at peak $$
all i know about an okie from muskogee is the tune from Merle Haggard. he changed his mind on weed in later years. like many he was misinformed, and admitted it.

The more okiehomies the better

I know who you are Okiehomie,,,,,,,,,,ive seen that lizard before. :rofl:

Ill be right over. Load a bowl. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Latest posts

Back