new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow! Just stumbled across this thread. I need to look more often. Great looking flowers!

Holy cow! Just stumbled across this thread. I need to look more often. Great looking flowers!

hiya neighbor, if you are planning on an outdoor grow this spring, get something that is mold resistant. pineapple chunk, the church, ams (anti mold seed) and even lsd are all mold resistant which is a must have for growing in our woods. the last year i grew a few strains that were not, i lost everything to mold.

Thanks hopper. I have some clones that I think I am going to see how they do. Not mold resistant as far as I know. I just can't see growing inside during the summer. I lost a bit of my outdoor plant last summer. It poured like something fierce about 2 weeks before I was ready. I put a canopy up and shook the water off but these plants won't be on my yard so they will be roughing it. Unless you want some of the clones. I have 2 Satori, 2 green crack and 1 CBD nordle(I think). I will have to double check my labels. I am forgetful...

I should have brought my ski's. That sour D looks great. Really good looking plants grasshopper. Nice work.

thanks dog, it's not me, amherst is a great strain. cant wait to grow again.

sincere thank you oldfog!! love to try out your satori and green crack but like you have too much going on or in. i will be putting o.d. plants in ground before month end. gonna rototill again. exciting!! GOODLUCK!!

Latest posts

Back