Bombs' Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been great:D! Sorry i'm not around a lot but I pop in when I think about it. I'll post some nugs in the next couple days.

How long did it take Purple Panty Dropper Kush in first post take to mature? How was the smoke? Heavy? Very nice.

The pheno I had wasnt that great. Smoked like your regular ol' purp. I cant remember flower times...sorry.

bombbudpuffa said:
The pheno I had wasnt that great. Smoked like your regular ol' purp. I cant remember flower times...sorry.

Dank purps are always hard to come by. Pretty as hell but they seldom pack the punch I am looking for.

I feel the same way Hammy. I've found a couple dank purps but not many.

more stuff man...this is a clone from my keeper hazy pheno mom, of amnesia haze x pw/bm. :cool:

same girl i had last year inside. had to try a clone outdoor. looks like ten weeks in and out is all cloudy, ten amber, and perfection! :)

got robbed my entry outta bpoy with this pheno. ain't no shame, cause ima run this one from od just finishing up for oct...:icon_smile: peace...

Looking good Irish! Hows the smell on that Ahaze cross?

Latest posts

Back