Blunt mans Auto Tent grow MI5 ONYX AUTO ASSASSIN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
So this is like the 4th time makein this journal again :joint:lol so im gonna copy and paste a bit and save me fingers all that work

Here we go again.
So i finally got a tent after wanting 1 for sum time now. Its 3x3x6.5 and just barely fits in the closet i got it in(was a lil worried about the hieght but its all good).easy setup and everything looks great. on the 15th I got pro-mix hp and filled my 3 gallon buckets making sure to break up those dang clumps and and completely saturated everything to get the ph incubation to begin(the dolimite lime i add should help too,i went with 3 fat tbsp).
I started 3 onyx, MI5, and 3 Auto assassins on the 16th and all but 2 popped in 24hours and the other 2 popped 12 hours later and all are in the ground now doin thier thing.

I was in a bit of a rush to get started again due to my last harvest is goin to be gone in 2 months and i hate paying up the arse for herb

have you ever used the promix HP before? im running the BX and waiting to see how it works. what nutes are you using?

God I love tents.......Green Mojo bro....may the God of Dank bestow the fire on you.

so shes day 6 and all seems well other then a lil heat stress but that should be all better once i got my new 190cm fan in.I went and got a timer the other day and switched up my schedual so it goes off in the day so its easyer to do the morning gardening.Is it bad to switch the schedual up when there young like this ya think?

View attachment day 6 babby 001.JPG

View attachment day 6 babby 002.JPG

View attachment day 6 babby 003.JPG

View attachment day 6 babby 004.JPG

View attachment day 6 babby 005.JPG

View attachment day 6 babby 006.JPG

View attachment day 6 babby 008.JPG

View attachment day 6 babby 009.JPG

View attachment day 6 babby 011.JPG

slowmo77 said:
have you ever used the promix HP before? im running the BX and waiting to see how it works. what nutes are you using?

Ya mang this is a pro mix hp grow, im using fox farm nutes:lama: BEST GROW YET for healthiest plants.

they're looking good. i seem to have a runt or two, but they're a couple of days behind the rest so im sure they'll catch up soon enough

Hamster Lewis said:
God I love tents.......Green Mojo bro....may the God of Dank bestow the fire on you.
thanks man:aok:, ive learnt so much freakin stuff here at MP, pretty much all I know about growing and ever grow gets better and better.Cant wait to get me medical card:lama:

looks like all is good in the gaarden
smile.gif
.got one thats droppy i think due to to much water. heres the pics

View attachment day 9 013.JPG

View attachment day9.1 001.JPG

View attachment day9.1 002.JPG

View attachment day9.1 003.JPG

View attachment day9.1 004.JPG

View attachment day9.1 005.JPG

View attachment day9.1 006.JPG

View attachment day9.1 007.JPG

View attachment day9.1 009.JPG

View attachment day9.1 012.JPG

so now im cought up but i dont got no more pics cuz i gotta borrow a cam from a buddy. I have 1 female of each kind(3 out of 9 kind bad ratio) and there about day 29 or so. also got some babys at about 13 days and 6 days ill get sum pics of em tonight. The auto assassins pretty sexy from doin my "Fan leaf tuck" techneak, ill post pics on how I do that.Autos seem to love it

got my male MI5 at my friends and collected a lil pollen sac yesterday and its there sitin in a plastic bag open so air can get to it in a cupboard waiting till i wanna do this. gonna breed a branch on the MI5 and the Auto Assassin.

sorry about the males, hopefully the females will produce :farm:

MosesPMG said:
sorry about the males, hopefully the females will produce :farm:
o ya atleast a qp outta the 3, the auto assassins is a monster:hubba:

nice!!! :clap: i might have to try growin some

right now I have had my doors open the entire grow:eek: so cool fresh air can get in, the lights are about 10 inches so im probley gonna raise it today. I should have my 190cfm in tomorow with the carbon filter and close up the grow doors for the first time.I might need a lil help with settin that up;)

so its about day 32ish for my 3 girls, i wish i coulda got pics sooner but i didnt have a cam handy.they seem pretty healthy and buds a startin to form nicely.my 7 MI5 i started 16 days ago are startin to show sex and found 2 males and 2 females and 1 posible male.the 2 fems have been transplanted to the 3 gallon pots.my 3 1 week old onyxs are lookin a lil scragly but should be fine. I also started a 007 bagseed i found in a really good sack of weed(i tried germinating others i found but they never poped but i found this 5 month old seed and gave it a last try and she poped).

View attachment 31 day old 2011 009.JPG

View attachment 31 day old 2011 025.JPG

View attachment 31 day old 2011 032.JPG

View attachment 31 day old 2011 034.JPG

View attachment 31 day old 2011 039.JPG

View attachment 31 day old 2011 045.JPG

so its day 38 and ive now switch to tiger bloom and feed the AA and MI5.Im planing to feed em to the 9th week or so and do a 2 week flush. out of the 7 mi5 20 day old 2 were females. they got transpanted and ill be feeding them veg till the 5th week. the 3 last seedlings are onyx and theyll be seexing in like 4 days.and i just planted another onyx in a 2L pot, it should be popin anytime now. I just added 3 3foot t5's on the side to bump up the lumens 10500 and give it a wider full spectrum in there. they cost about 117$ and added 117 watts.

And it looks like ill be ordering up another tent 2x2x5.3 pretty soon.gonna get a 190cfm fan with carbon filter and fan controler for it.i might do the rest of my onyx abd a few AA a friend is sending me witch should get here in a few days.ill be running my other 400watt hps in there. im not to worried about temps, cuz these auto assassin got some mexican sativa in em and it seems to handle the heat ok when i get 8 inches away from my bulb.heres sum pics

View attachment day 38 001.JPG

View attachment day 38 006.JPG

View attachment day 38 007.JPG

View attachment day 38 025.JPG

View attachment day 38 030.JPG

View attachment day 38 036.JPG

View attachment day 38 032.JPG

gettin bushy BM! and that cola is niice :aok:

Latest posts

Back