lowlife mix seed(thefastlife)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountain209man

Big nug hunter
Reaction score
just got the picture thing down and thought could share this ones little life with y'alls. the first pic was taken 5/13 and the second about two and a half weeks ago will get more recent pic posted soon

Photo0009.jpg

Photo0024.jpg

theses taken last nite on day 75 with my crappy camera on phone she is a 4 at best on the density scale:( should be coming down within a week or two

Photo0042.jpg

Photo0045.jpg

shame to hear that m209m!! bout the potency !!
iv growing a few lowlifes strains and found them to be grate and vpotent....what strain are they?? and wher they did outside??peace../[j]

bought them from lowlife last year in the spring in a "mixbag" i believe i had one of these last year as well could be the white russian or maybe the lemon skunk. but most likely an experimental strain they dished out to the next guy in line. but the others where girthy and all got me medicated:)

here is the finished product...20.4grams pretty sad:( but it smells good after a couple days in glass. as u can c in the second pic it is very light and fluffy with lots of stem:( but its fresh smoke none the less. srry the pics arent soo great

Photo0088.jpg

Photo0090.jpg

Latest posts

Back