Thinking about buying vaporizer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll put my hand up for the digital volcano...will never buy any other vap...my .02 after wasting a few hundred on lessor vaps....expensive, but worth the expense...hth

mojo

What you are looking at is not going to do what you want. That is a cheap e-cigarette and nothing more. A decent vaporizer is going to be way way more money. You could use one of those if you make your own liquid with Cannabis and either glycerine or some other product that sounds like anti-freeze but isn't. I have never been able to get a very strong tincture this way--it is extremely weak.

I would say that for way way less money than the Volcano, the Extreme Q has all the features of the Volcano and is at least 1/2 the cost or even less. Think I got my Extreme Q for about $175.

I am all the way with THG. I absolutely love my Arizer Extreme Q. I have a bunch of vapes and this is, by far the best (albeit, I don't have a Volcano).

For the price, I love my Extreme Q.

I have the Extreme Q, and the solo by Arizer too. I am using the solo now a days. The pens are sketchy... at least i have had 4 and they all broke.

I like my Budda but if I could afford it I would get a Volcano or Extreme Q

a $15.68 vaporizer will not vape your bud. beware of cheapo devices that you will inhale from, they may contain toxins or just not work.

Yeah, I got 2 of the Ago units for a decent price but they are nothing more than an electronic pipe. They only hold a couple of hits and you spend more time cleaning than smoking.

I do not believe that any pipe that uses flame should be called a vaporizer.....I simply do not understand how exactly does this vaporizes the cannabis if it is combusted? Vaporization occurs at a lower controlled temp. That may be a real cool pipe Joe, but not exactly what I personally would consider a vaporizer.

the ceramic "filter" is the key
its not really a filter its more a buffer between the flame and the herb

the flame heats the air that passes through the "filter"...
the ceramic never gets as hot as the flame thus the air passing through the herb isn't either.

I've rewritten this post about 10 times and I still am not getting it right...

All I can say is, if used correctly, the herb is NOT burnt just "browned" like any other vaporizer.

Rather than a digital thermometer regulating a heating element, YOU have to adjust the temperature of the air passing through the herb by manipulating the flame and your rate of inhale.

With no temperature readout, you have to FEEL the "smoke" and this is where practice and the learning curve kick in.
It's (rather) easy to overheat the herb which will then combust (assuming you get it THAT hot)
Once you know how that feels (and tastes...yuck) you "know" not to heat things that much...
On the other hand, exhale NOTHING and you didn't get it hot enough.
now just learn to "shoot the middle" between those two and your vape'n!

EDIT:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPilDK9aIpE[/ame]

Storz & bickel Crafty or Mighty are the way to go. Same folks who brought you the Volcano. Didn't mean to post their website before but that's the best place to order one. You should check out the Mighty. Been thru the pens and issues with the heating units bombing out along with the battery life. These guys hatched a winner with these two new devices. Pricey little suckers however but they are the real deal.

What you are looking at is not going to do what you want. That is a cheap e-cigarette and nothing more. A decent vaporizer is going to be way way more money. You could use one of those if you make your own liquid with Cannabis and either glycerine or some other product that sounds like anti-freeze but isn't. I have never been able to get a very strong tincture this way--it is extremely weak.

I would say that for way way less money than the Volcano, the Extreme Q has all the features of the Volcano and is at least 1/2 the cost or even less. Think I got my Extreme Q for about $175.

I had one...piece of work for sure...but the volcano made the difference for myself...others mileage will vary...;)))

mojo pass the bag!!!!!

I had one...piece of work for sure...but the volcano made the difference for myself...others mileage will vary...;)))

mojo pass the bag!!!!!

can you please tell me in what sense did you prefer the volcano? does it do a better job at vaping bud? thanks

THC I'm looking at that or the PAX. I have never vaped but I'm trying new things in my old age....can you help me understand what makes one vape better than the other, that's where I'm getting confused. I like the extreme Q and all the goodies that go with it. but I also like the fact that I can toss the PAX into my desk drawer ( my stash ) How big is the Q unit, I really don't want something that has to stay "out"? But the PAX is more expensive too so can you set me straight.
:vap_smiley:

I just finally made the choice, the PAX will better suit my needs and after 2 hours of video reviews I'm very happy I made the right choice....was a bit pricey but we only live once :) It will be here next day air so tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest I will be breaking it in.

Did you compare it to the solo air?
They are the same size with solo air having better vape quality .

I hope you like it cause it ain't cheap.

Latest posts

Back