Hey PEEPS!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobsterpicker

Reaction score
Thanks for allowing me to join your community. Been lurking in the shadows for a couple of years now. Find a lot of interesting peeps and have learned a lot. Not much of a talker but will be lurking, enjoy all of my generation in the OFC.

Lobesterpicker, hey, welcome to MP. Don't think your the Lone Ranger, when I stop learning it will because I've gotten too lazy, not for a long time I hope, 66 and counting. Peace

Oh good, you are older than me, by a year, LOL... Welcome LP, nice to have you come out of the shadows.. Stick around. I learn more every day about our wonderful plant.

Welcome to MP. Lots of us old folks about. I am a year behind you at 65.

Man im glad yall are all older then me,,ye old fogeys. Lol,,,i be 61 and very handsome...hey my Wife lies to me. :smoke1:

Welcome LP.

It is nice here. I haven't been here in a while. I should be going legal in a few months with a doctors blessing. I really can't wait. Can't grow. The sad part. Can get mail in or local place. Just happy to find myself again. I am 43. **** I'm young in this crowd. That is also good. Don't have to be bothered by those stinking kids. I will be here more often in the next few months. As my life is about to change. I just can't wait to get it back after so long. Hey Hammster. Hey weddhopper. Hey Hempgoddess. Hey Rosebud. Welcome Dan789. Welcome lobsterpicker.

Latest posts

Back