Which type of vape or e-cig?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note to Solo users/owners .... DO NOT BUY THE WOODEN MOUTHPIECE, it falls apart and makes the weed taste like ****. Tried 2 of `em. IMO.

Do some research. LMFAO it's common for the mouth piece button to stop working causing the unit to go off on off on and never fully heat up.

You can lube it clean it do whatever you want but you will be sending it in for a new on.

I just read like 7 threads on faulty on/off buttons. They all claim to clean it regularly but still have problems.

:confused2: Are you implying I've not done my research? :rofl:

I'll find you hundreds of threads that are positive about the pax if you like. :laugh:

Like I said, I need something stealth and easy to use. Just like jaam, mine takes only a few minutes to clean and maintain. :heart: Love Pax.

No wasn't talking to u was talking to JAAM

I'm sure they post up all happy the first few months till the mouth piece sticks and it turns of and on and stops working. I need something for heavy use. I smoked 15 grams 2 1/2 days.

The new solo air has the sleekness the pax has with better quality vape. It's also cheaper then the pax.

The OP asked which vape. IMO it's the new solo air . Best vape and it's sleek .

No wasn't talking to u was talking to JAAM

I'm sure they post up all happy the first few months till the mouth piece sticks and it turns of and on and stops working. I need something for heavy use. I smoked 15 grams 2 1/2 days.

The new solo air has the sleekness the pax has with better quality vape. It's also cheaper then the pax.

The OP asked which vape. IMO it's the new solo air . Best vape and it's sleek .

If you want a decent vape under $100 for herb the Wulf Mods Tundra works great 1/3 the cost of the pax and is only alil bigger then the pax... grenco science just came out with the same thing as the wulf mods and its $100... there is also a newer model to the tundra that's digital... :vap-leafy_wave: :vap_smiley:

http://www.purpleraccoonvapors.com/product/wulf-vape-classic-wulf-mods-tundra

http://www.purpleraccoonvapors.com/product/wulf-vape-digital-wulf-mods-tundra-v2

that's the same unit jaam mentioned for almost double what I sell the wulf ones for (there are also 2 newer versions of the wulf). Not worth the price premium for the extra grinder card they include.

the G-Pro is an overpriced Wulf Vape Classic/Wulf Mods Tundra clone.

Latest posts

Back