I got my seeds today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnylorenzo

Reaction score
I finally got my seeds in a very fast mannor really I got them in 7 days which if you ask me is pretty good...but they are all in good shape no packaging problems...

round one of ordering seeds was a success...and I like herbiesheadshop.com also they have very good prices and they reply back to you fast if you have any questions

+1 to herbies!!

View attachment WP_20150629_002.jpg

Lol not at all I have all there info's in another thread...but thanks....im either going with anubis first or cropical fruit

I just ordered some Satori seeds from Herbies. I hope mine come that fast. Incredibly fast shipping.

Green mojo for your grow.

The Hemp Goddess ,,, did you get your seeds , im thinking about using herbies as well ,,,

Last edited:
I would recommend it, very fast for me and when I had a question they answered very quickly and politely.

im thinking about using herbies as well ,,,

I'll vouch for them. I've ordered three times from Herbies now. Zero problems. This last time I got my seeds nine days after ordering. The first two times were around 12-14 days. I'm still very much a noob, and I've never used any other seedbanks, but that's because Herbie has been so good to me!

ok ,,, I ordered ,,,,, 4 strains and I guess they give freebies too ,,,, I will update your page when I get them ,,, sorry for hijacking it by the way jonnylorenzo ,,, feedback is always good

Last edited:
hey jonnylorenzo , are those breeder packs ?

Breeder pack? Im not sure what that is...but they came in seal cardboard packages

Latest posts

Back