i am a grow addict green crack/satori/hickstick-gorilla glue fiasco in the making

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks K-T. I am trying. Good news/bad news on my grow... the good is the Gorilla Glue/Hickstick cross is a girl. The bad news is she seems very susceptible to PM. I am also battling a minor spider mite problem. Couldn't sleep so I got up to do some garden maintenance. Fertilized, pruned and sprayed Dr Zymes on all the girls. One of my fans died and the young fogeys don't keep up with emptying the dehumidifier like they should when I am out of town so I think that is part of the PM problem. Hopefully the pruning has opened the canopy up enough to promote good air flow.

I had a small brownie so there is a need for some comfort food too. Chicken-Mac'n'Cheese baked with a nice crispy bread crumb/goldfish cracker crust...

View attachment IMG_4441.jpg

View attachment IMG_4442.jpg

I am also baked at the moment lol. I read that post and now I have the munchies lol thanks :48: I too have a slight spider mite issue. I am about to harvest so it's no biggie. Glad this didn't spread. Good luck!

I was baked earlier and and thinking about a noontime brownie too. I have cooked the trinity of heart attack foods-bacon, home fries and fried eggs so I am topped off and ready for a nap...

The GG/Hickstick is the only plant showing now but I think the indica is pretty strong in those strains so I think indicas are know for early flowering. The other plants are sativa dominant strains. One plant is looking really lousy after I did my gardening/pruning. I saw my kittens playing around it and wonder if they peed in the pot. Either way, I needed to thin the herd do that plant is done...

Week 3 of flower. The GG/Hickstick likes to be in a less crowded tent. Spider mites don't seem to care for the plant but powdery mildew does. Cleaned out the lower canopy. Probably crappy yield this go-round but I am hoping for some nice colas.

View attachment IMG_4483.jpg

4 weeks o'flower of the GG4/Hickstick cross. Breeder says the seeds for the afghani part of the plant were brought back from Afghanistan by a soldier in the same manner as the watch from Pulp Fiction. I have one clone that looks viable and one that looks sickly.

View attachment IMG_4505.jpg

Mojo for the finish OF. She looks nice up there. Beautiful shot.

Thanks 'Bud. The strain is supposed to finish early because of the Hickstick. 8 weeks is what the breeder says so I am halfway home on that plant. I am going to run the clones long. I want some couchlock doobage. My some quit weed because my smoke is too hyper.

Looking at the structure of the clones, I think I have 4 green crack plants. Nice weed but makes you need to do stuff. I might do a stepped harvest on those. Maybe 1 a week for 4 weeks to see if it gets more couch locky. I am hoping the afghani genetics in the cross give me an indicaesque smoke.

kinda gave the girls a good watering in the shower and cleaned out some more underbrush. took the opportunity to get a white light pic.

View attachment IMG_4511.jpg

Yes, we need wakenbake and night night pot. and a hybird for in between. Nice shot OF!

Looking great this far, green mojo your way for some nice buds in the end.

Thanks for checking out the journal. Should get better from here on out provided I can keep the spider mites and powdery mildew at bay.

Kind of a cool picture. No post processing. Just having the flash on and the led lighting from above makes the green/purple dichroic shot pretty odd...

View attachment IMG_4520.jpg

Latest posts

Back