Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C.!-- Maybe I should quit getting so high and acting crazy?-- Maybe not ?-- Watching the news -- There was a short police chase in Texas for a miniature horse !-- This other guy somewhere got bit by a shark -- Just a few months after being attacked by a bear !-- Dude !-- U need to take up indoor sports !-- Don't be going outside !
Weed won't smoke itself -- We wasting daylight !-- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !

Good Morning OFC. Rainy and overcast here today. Got to fine my pipe and fill her up. Time be wasting.:bong2:

Rose it's going to be so much fun. Taking a vacation in the winter on the beach. Well let just say crazier think have happen. I have all the activities line up. Airplanes, tents, snow water globes, nerf balls. And, much more. I just hope the weather is mild cause I plan on doing some night fishing. Wear my pipe.

Good morning OFC. Wake n bake with some Devil's tit and a cup of coffee. Rose, funny you mention smoking some Durban poison, Devil's tit is Durban poison x ( C99 x Acapulco Gold). Energetic high for sure.

Good morning potheads...looks like Rose got spring!!!yay, we got spring too...
Hope y’all have a great spring day...today is officially called a no work day...gonna sit in the sun and bake...join me if you please...

Sticky --Icky !-- Fingers got glued together but I got what I went in for !-- That would be Rose's Purple Haze-- Bred to a male I got from Giggy-- The Black Berry Snow Lotus-- Then a girl from that union was bred to a boy from Umbra's B.B.King !-- That blueberry and Snow Lotus both want to be dominate ?-
- Have at it !-- Don't know what to expect but the momma was sticky and there ain't no weak link in there !
I get lucky there will be a beautiful Purple blueberry up in them seed !-- To me it's not about a variety !--It's all about that one female plant !

View attachment 20180422_131004.jpg

Well I'm not as high as I was yesterday !-- but the day is young !-- I'm in that wondering stage !-- For instance-- Like artichokes-- How hungery was the first person who looked at an artichoke and thought -- I can eat that !-- Musta been pretty hungery ?--

Just so U know I'm upset with D.D. !-- I was out in the back yard chopping weeds with a Hoe and she called me a Hoe-er !

Looks like I'm entertaining myself today !-- Nice day and I would go play outside but my face still a little Swollen and sore from the weather change --
This is Umbra's White Indica ( The White -x- Nepal Indica ) bred to that BBSL !-- She good as she looks !-- She also carrying some seed from Umbra's BB King ! ( Black Berry Kush -x - Purple Citral -x- Uzbekistan Hash Plant - x- Blueberry Blast )

View attachment 20180422_154615.jpg

Anybody figure out what I'm doing would U please let me know ?
(AK 48-x- BBSL) -x- B.B. King
Only 5 more girls got some seed !
My theory ?-- A shotgun blast of a boy at a bunch of girls -- The hard part is smoking all that weed to find out what's best from the breeding !

View attachment 20180422_181417.jpg

Don't pay no attention to her she high -- again !

Did U see that pic from Mrs. Bush's funeral ?-- Had all the ex presidents and thier wives!-- Well there was one person missing as it should be !-- Nice dignified pic !

Well don't those look nice Nick. Very nice.

I have had a good day in the garden. Sneezing all the way. Lets have a nightbong.

What up Nick ?-- I hope U been well ?-- U got a little indica in that plant on the left ?-- Got some many fingered leaves too ! -- I like a plant with a bunch of fingers on the leaves !-- Don't know that it matters but I like it !--

I Had sneezing fit while ago almost blew my eyeball out !-- The stuff in my face be breaking loose !--
Might sound nasty but that pressure is easing up and that makes me happy !-- Maybe I can be a real person tommorrow ?-- Got to start cleaning up some fore D.D. come home in a couple days !--
Just so we clear !-- I ain't real good at keeping a tidy house !
Bong is broke !-- but the pipe works !-- Maybe too well ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back