Showtime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeezus,,, I'm glad I spend so much to live in California. I go to the grow store in my work van with phone number on the side of it. I'm not a criminal, I grow a seed into a plant and harvest her flowers...

View attachment image.jpg

You are not a criminal because you live in California. I am a criminal because I live in Idaho....even though we are doing the same thing. I am hoping to make it to Oregon this year.

View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437961591.662220.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437961606.118432.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437961616.948883.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437961628.868336.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437961639.810493.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437961650.303967.jpg

Ok few pics of the girls so far. Look good, even the one who came out funny is catching up now.

These pics were took under fluorescent lighting outside the grow room so the colour is accurate. Do they look like they could do with higher strength nutes? Been feeding at 1/8th strength so far.

NB

Sorry about pics quality. Crap iphone with scratched up covers lol.

NB

Well little update.
All 7 are doing great very vigorous now. The money maker is certainly a mover as is the skunk XL. They all smell beautiful too even in veg :)

Took cuttings tonight and labeled accordingly. Here's hoping I can continue my old 100% success rate lol.

I plan on flowering out the original 7 along with 9 of the cuttings and keeping 3 of the cuttings (one of each strain) back as future mums. I won't be flipping anything to 12/12 until the clones are ready to flip after they've vegged for a while so my original 7 are probably going to end up huge lol. Luckily my flower room is big enough and I'll just put those 7 together at the back of the room.

Considering topping and training them to see how it compares to growing trees as an experiment. We'll see.

My original plan, and what I'll be going with on this run, was to run 4 plants under each 600w hps. I'm wondering if I could get more yield by growing more plants in the same size area tho. Train of thought being that yes I will loose some yield per plant by having smaller or topped plants but the fact there is more plants would mean over all more yield. Anyone want to comment on that?

No pics as yet as I don't want to take them on the phone but I'm sure I'll want to show off a bit when they are all in flower so need to dig the camera out lol.

NB

Is the money maker from strain hunters?

Yes it is :) read mixed reviews about strain hunters and their seeds but weren't expensive so thought I'd try for myself simply because of money makers huge yield potential. All three seeds popped and are doing very very well.

I'd say given by their growth rate so far that they could turn out to be a great investment

NB

Latest posts

Back