Build your own Odor Neutralizing Machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how much crystals to put in. Does the liquid have to turn to a solid or does it stay slightly runny. I'm afraid if i put too many crystals in and mixture becomes a solid then the ona will be locked into the solid block and wasted. If the mixture is solid then would alll the ona still be used up over time?

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i was wondering that also,as well as if this machine effects the taste/smell of the buds.I want to try this method but i'd rather not if my buds are gonna taste/smell like fabric softener...anybody know?

had no effect on the taste of my bud..I built one of these for when i dry my weed..it smells like laudry in the room...and dirty cloths all piled up:) ..i would also like to add to this if i may...My last harvest I used "febreze".instead of the block of ONA..febreze comes in liquid form ..It lasts about a month I would say..i only run it a week or two..then clean it out..

I aprove this thread:)

What if I took the vent hose from the grow area and plugged it right into the top of the bucket? Could this be more effective?

it could be its hard to say if that would be more eficant than the way we ahve been doing it :confused2: id say try it and let us know. as for the others who have asked how long it lasts ive used mine in for about 7 -8 months now and still havent had to swap out new mix in it yet though i only use it when late in flower and by my dry box. never had a funny taste in my smoke either ;)

does it work as good as i hear,meaning..does it make your whole house smell good or is it just the room its in? i plan on making one or two of them this weekend.whered you get your ona at?

it smells my whole place up.nice and refreshing.i used (TOTALLY TODDLER),STAIN&ODOR REMOVER &PREWASH.WORKS GOOD.ONLY 6 BUCKS AT MEIJERS.its not a strong smell,very gentle aroma.

i bought a 8 dollar massey 9 in.fan. fits just right in the bucket i have it in.i had it hanging in my tent and decided to take it out and see if it worked as well.hell yeah.saved me some money and i still have enough stuff to redo it several times.i even scaled it down some.i did not use a 5 gal bucket.guess the pot i'm using is abot 2.5-3 gal.cut everything in half and it takes care of this whole place.great idea.love it
got the cheapo fan at wally world i'll post a pic in a sec

heres a pic from the top,can't take more the girl has all the memory stick full and i do not wish to mess with puting them on her puter.cheap *** fan bro,works good

so you using just the bucket,the baby stain and odor remover and the fan right?does that odor remover come in liquid form?

Nice idea, so the fan blows smelly air into the bucket and then it comes back out the drilled holes? Or does the fan blow out of the bucket and smelly air is sucked in through the drill holes?

ok ive been looking into this it sounds great, of the ppl who have done this can we get your honest opinion on its effectivness, some ppl are saying it doesnt work in mid flower to finnish, and to just go for carbon
what do yall think?

Latest posts

Back