My Peakseeds BlueBerry Grow :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey these sounds great. Do you always grow in pixie cups? Im trying them for the first time right now to get some seedlings started but Im having trouble with water saturation. Do you just water them a very small amount at a time? What else do you mix in with your soil? Good luck and keep growing

Yep I always start seedlings and clones in the 9 oz dixie cups ... then I transplant them to either the 16 oz cups or the 32 oz cups ... after the 32 oz comes the final one gallon container ... which is big enough for the space I have on the flower level ...
I keep them moist ... not wet when they first start out ... I mean when they pop up from the soil ... I mist the top of the soil and seedling with water ... then after a couple of days I wait for the soil to dry before watering ... and just keep an eye on them ... overwatering at the early stage can kill them ... I'm using a pro-mix type potting soil ... through the entire grow ... :hubba:

well ... the bb are slowly recovering ... a couple look like they will recover while three looks shakey but I think they will recover as well ... one showed pre-flowers ... male ... :( so it was tossed ... I'm not going to use any nukes until I see they have recovered from the transplant ...

Sorry to hear about the superthrive problem. I use a b12 solution when i thansplant, but very weak. I also like to get a good root system going before going to larger containers.
Glad to hear they are recovering.

Well that sucks about the ST ive never had that happen BUT I bet they will recover just fine. If my cat can try and eat mine for dinner and they still live than your babies will make it thru the burn no prob. Good Luck girl. :D

I was wondering if I read right that it took Peak Seeds 34 days to process your order and have those babies mailed to you? I have been thinking about NorthernBerry or BB, possibly Hashberry and know that they are all $40 a pack but 34 days to deliver? Are you satisfied with Peak Seeds? I also thought it was interesting that this BB strain is a 60/40 indy mix and not 80/20 as it seems all BB nowadays is

Yep I am satisfied with Peakseeds ... I can't tell you about the results yet because they are still in the growing process ...
working on pictures now ...

I would like them to look better, but as you can see the new growth is looking nice ... will be taking a clone from one to sex very shortly ...

7SeptBB.JPG

7Septtop.JPG

They will pull thru, the new growth looks great. I hope your cloning shows all girls.

I will put some GREEN MOJO your way, :D Hope to see some dark green pics soon. :D

Hi everybody ... I just wanted to let you know I got 3 females out of the seeds ... two have a lot of pre flowers ... one I put on the flower level ... the other I'm still vegging ... trying to get it bigger ... the third is doing great ... nice looking lady ... haven't cloned her yet, but I have the other two that have a lot of pre flowers ... I think it's because I sexed them I didn't take them out whenI spotted the first white hair ... I did with the last one that's doing well ... I was unable to clone ... I tried to sex the clones ... but they didn't survive:eek: ... so I had to use the mothers ... one was put on the flower level the 18th ... she is doing well, but I will not get a great yield from her ... she wasn't very big ... the one that is doing well I plan to clone soon ... she will be ready to go to the flower level shortly ... she has a fruity smell, but not that of blueberry so far ... since she already had flowers on her ... I expect her to be done sometime next month ... :hubba:

Well folks I harvested the first of the peak blue berry ... this was a small plant it was well into flowing in the veg level so I put it on the flower level ... it smells like juicy fruit gum when you touch it ... but once it dries out ... nothing ... no blueberry taste or smell nor juicy fruit for that matter, but the potency is very nice:hubba: ... however I wanted the blueberry flavor ... I can't afford any seeds over $60 ... peak was my last chance so to speak to get some blue berry in my garden ... the pheno type is different on one of the ladies ... I am hoping for some kind of taste and smell with her ... but so far I would not recommend peak blueberry if you want a blue berry taste and smell ... any kind of taste and smell for that matter ... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back