Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
got me sum of that yard work too rb---i might just sit on the patio and think about it a bit more before i get my hands dirty though---day dreaming about how it might look---sipping a margarita while watching a crew doing all the work---lmfao

They are calling for a high of 75. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, our weather has been so crazy.

just checking in to say high to everyone been super busy,good thing...BIU peeps :guitar:

Morning all. It is cold here--25* brrrrr. Supposed to get to 50 today. I have a few places that the snow is gone and I can start to clean up. However, I know that I am still about 6-8 weeks away from being able to plant outdoors. I will be starting some tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, and a few other things inside this week. My growing season is so short that we really have to do that.

Enjoying a latte and some Satori--the breakfast of stoners! Everybody have a wonderful day and BIU as needed.

Count me in for the breakfast of stoners.....

That is pretty chilly to be working outside THG... I am of course still working on roses. Mr rb wanted to help...so i have to re-do what he did...:doh::doh:

Enjoy your planting of seeds this week thg...that is hope for the future

BIU pEEPS...nice to see you Mrfist...

while in the office this morning talking with my boss i see 2 ducks out at our pool area just chillin, well thats officially the first sign of spring we see around here, still lots of snow but theres ducks so thats gotta be a good sign right lol... hittin some Lemon Twist in my new bong, aaah so tasty and stoney...

Nice to see you Sunsakard...you are right, that has to be a sign of spring.... It is coming, it is it is it is. Thanks for the duck sighting.!

:watchplant: morning ya crazy kids---little foggy and a bit rough around the edges today---but i did repair a gopher hole into my raised bed yesterday---no free lunch for that suckkker this spring---i re-up'd on some fresh veggy seeds and dropped a few in some solo cups

we are very fortunate to get year round turns in the garden due to the mild weather we have here---so far the season starters in the rotation include---corn, carrots, brussels sprouts, tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, basil, strawberries, black berries, raspberries, and spinach

likely dedicate some space for asparagus, few more herbs in some containers---hope to get a decent turnout of grapes and citrus trees---make an effort to have more of an edible landscape

like to find c99 or something interesting to cross with larry og too

:48:

well like i said yesterday i saw some ducks... well today its snowing... AGAIN!!! gaaah its spring and still snowing, im winter guy myself but im totaly ready for this crap to be done and over with already...
anywho i hope this is the last but i hear we are supposed to get cold temps next week again, so who knows, mother nature sure as hell doesnt that for damn sure lol
BIU yall i know i am, and im dabbin it up too XP

Good morning Peeps.

It is a good morning. Well, except it took me three trys to get the botm poll up.... How am i doing. lol

It is a chili start to a gorgeous day...My neighbors house that burned got painted last week with the color i suggested and we think it is fabulous. It is a creamy yellow, looks so much better then charcoal and boarded up windows. Makes me very happy..

Orange, very cool you started your garden. Edible landscape. sounds wonderful.

Sunakard, spring is coming, i promise.

:watchplant: morning ya crazy kids---little foggy and a bit rough around the edges today---but i did repair a gopher hole into my raised bed yesterday---no free lunch for that suckkker this spring---i re-up'd on some fresh veggy seeds and dropped a few in some solo cups

we are very fortunate to get year round turns in the garden due to the mild weather we have here---so far the season starters in the rotation include---corn, carrots, brussels sprouts, tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, basil, strawberries, black berries, raspberries, and spinach

likely dedicate some space for asparagus, few more herbs in some containers---hope to get a decent turnout of grapes and citrus trees---make an effort to have more of an edible landscape

like to find c99 or something interesting to cross with larry og too

:48:

I am jealous. I barely have a long enough growing season for one crop of fast finishing veggies. I have started things indoors to put out sometime the last half of May. I just stick veggies anywhere I have room....there's some iris, then a day lily, and then a cabbage, then a lilac bush, then a broccoli...Enjoy your mild weather (still in the 20s here overnight)!

How about a larry OG x Satori cross? A couple of sativa dominant strains. Cindy 99 would be good too. Might make it a faster finisher.

Good morning peeps!

32 degrees this morning heading for 60's....woo hoo... I think i will spread some rose food today as the rains are supposed to come tomorrow and our irrigation water isn't on yet.

Plants are looking happy. I have two leads on testing for my cbd strians.

Thg, it is hard not to be jealous of Ca weather. Are you enjoying your new ride? I bet you having fun all over the place.

BIU peeps. it is time.

Hey guys,

Cold and windy today. Sun is out so i guess thats ok.

Have the day off too, transplanting 12x little ones today. 21 days.

hey strangers---harvesting larry og---not my worst harvest and by no means my best---we'll just chalk it up as another learning experience---been a while since i grew any og---next run will be off the charts---guaranteed---gonna reload the flower room soon as i finish chopping and cleaning

what up bhc,sorry I havent been around for a bit,been having some personal battles that have taken up some time....thats another story....all is good here now,hope everyone is good......Rosey my babies are growing like crazy,all 6 are kickin,cant wait to flip.... biu ......peace

Good morning peeps.

Nice to hear from you Mrfist... There is a nurse larry grow thread that you need to post in when you have some time..

Hey Orange, i bet your larry og are wonderful... but we are always trying to up our game huh.

Nice to see you Drft. how are your plants?

BIu everyone...i am back on the solo.....

Good morning BHC......... hope your all high as you wanna be.

Good morning BHC........ harvested a nice Satori last night....... time to party like it's 1999 SM........... Yo duck :ciao:......... cyber hug to you Rose....... THG you ride the new machine yet? I got a honda 420 rancher 4x4. love it.......... hammy, are you moding on the go? :huh: Hit it like you mean it......... no light weights allowed in BCH....... hope your all high as you wanna be. :48:

Latest posts

Back