first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way,,you can put those T5s right on top of your canopy. I kept mine 2" from top with no problems. Hell,,with 6500Ks the leaves can touch the lights and not burn. Different story with the 2700Ks if ya wanna Flower with them,,they get much warmer anmd can burn leaves. My very 1st grow I went all the way with T5s cause its all I had at the time. I had a 4ft 6 tube HOT5 fixture and my buds turned out nice,,,but HPS is much better for flowering if ya have one. Check out the T5 grow below.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=819918&postcount=19

WH hope my babies, can get close to what U have , i'll b happy as hell,,, those r awesome plants

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

Thank You,,all due to help from MP.

what is fim???? im asking just because I want to get the best out of my plants :farm:

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

also ,, would havin some CFL's hanging on the side improve,, or keep the plants healthy ??

lovbnstoned
olstoner

They are looking really nice Lovb. Keep up what your doing. good job.

Fim is like a mini topping. You pinch or cut off about 3/4 of the top growing tip. It usually results in 4 new tops. I'll see if I can find a good pic.

I thank all my fello tokers for ur help

lovbnstoned
olstoner

I think I would look at Fimming as well...but not just yet..I like to have 4-6 nodes befor top/fim....heres how I do these...Keep up the great work my friend...your gonna Love to outcome..:aok:

Glad you have the link in siggy now:D

:48:

Fimming_v_topping.jpg

all I'm feeding my babies r Mag-Pro n Great White,, my babies seem to like i
i'm going to wait till the beginning of next to really start feeding them the first week of nutrients:farm: for the 1st feed of growing:watchplant:

when is the best time to Fim ??? Veggie or Flowering ???

does C)2 really make a difference in the plants, n if so what does it improve on ??

CO 2 is what plants breath if you have high lumen numbers 7000+ in flowering the adding of CO2 will help grow bigger plants. But with out the light needed for the greater rates of photosynthesis adding CO2 is a waste of money and energy

In addition to needing enhanced lumens for CO2, a good CO2 system takes some money to set up. If you have good air exchange your plants will be getting enough CO2. I really like to exchange the air in my space couple of times a minute.

Latest posts

Back