Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unlike "you can keep your plan" or "it was a Video"............ donations to the Clinton foundation have tanked.........

It is over. You don't ever have to mutter her name again. The orange won, ya bunch of sore winners.
Your pissed at Meryl? Really? She didn't hunt squirrel? Really?

ST Nick was nice enough to mention that he was moved by her speech and this is how you guys act? Really?

IT is on you that voted for the orange one. he is your president, not mine.

We are done!

The Orange One,,,what about the Black one.:smoke1:
This should make you laugh Rose.
This was her making fun of the Donald. :rofl: She looks just like him. Cool.

You guys need to simma down.
This is Keef on Acid.

What U talking bout Hopper that's Keef all da time !-- What happened to winter ? -- Got me out draining the hot tub -- Bright warm sunny day ! -- U been keepping up with the Crow mod and Goliath Mark 2 ? -- They both very fast !-- Daddy Dave get's Chief off the line he ain't gonna catch him - Might be hard the other way too !-- When Chief is on he can cut a light ! -- They all getting faster !

The money in those cars are crazy. Still like the Crowmod though.

Hopper I wanted that El Camino ! -- I hope someone buys it and tricks it out !-- I used love watching that thing come off the line with that nitrous with the front wheels in the air ! --Wonder what happened to that car and Kamakaze ?

Are any of them street legal ? -- I'm not talking bad about Chief and the Crow Mod but I saw how fast Daddy Dave was in that Sonoma !-- Turned that first Goliath into scrap metal didn't he ?

Are any of them street legal ? -- I'm not talking bad about Chief and the Crow Mod but I saw how fast Daddy Dave was in that Sonoma !-- Turned that first Goliath into scrap metal didn't he ?

No,,none are legal. They are track cars racing on the streets.

They'll meet up sooner or later !-- Might come down to who has the best tune in that day ? -- Too much power and U can loose just as fast as not having enough power in it !

That new car of Daddy Dave's might be faster than that Sonoma !-- They just ain't gonna find anyone to drive that Sonoma like Dave did !

It is over. You don't ever have to mutter her name again. The orange won, ya bunch of sore winners.
Your pissed at Meryl? Really? She didn't hunt squirrel? Really?

ST Nick was nice enough to mention that he was moved by her speech and this is how you guys act? Really?

IT is on you that voted for the orange one. he is your president, not mine.

We are done!

well I too was moved by her speech........ just in a different direction....... and don't believe for one minute I was less moved by her speech than someone else........

well I too was moved by her speech........ just in a different direction....... and don't believe for one minute I was less moved by her speech than someone else........
Im moved by this. Twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back