Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G13 U know I'm just messing with U about Voodoo !--
The Tarot is just a tool to help U understand the world !-- This is the page out the beginner's pamphlet that show the order of the cards and how they relate to the question !--I try to use 3 different skrying tools when I get serious !-- U just got to use them some or U get rusty !

View attachment 20170112_182507.jpg

careful keef or you'll have hair growing on your tongue and fingers growing from your ears........ some things are best left alone.

I saw a warehouse setup with 10 of these stacked vertically and setup to rotate like a ferris wheel, so that each roto chamber could be at the ideal working height to trim and check the plants. The guy got divorced and lost everything. I have never seen another grow like it.

first hydroponics I ever saw as a teenager....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNQAz8T7dlk[/ame]

Like most stuff I just kinda fell into it !-- Long time ago !-- Who woulda guess a witch would look that good ?
It's complicated !-- But later I learned the Runes --Played with the I-Ching some !-- The witch said I carried a very , very old soul and it would be loosed in a traumatic event !-- Bull -Sheet !

Evening OFC.

Nice looking roots keef.

Beautiful weather, I'm having here in GA. Spring like. 72/50 degrees.

Hippie's Dawg is 12" and getting frosty. Looks like BUB X BB is kicking in looking greeny. And, she is starting to bloom. T/79 and H/54.

Time for a hit. :bong2:

If I hold my head just right ? -- I can pick up Mexican radio on the metal in my face !--

I'm lit up as usual Ness !-- I been thinking about some old music !-- It wasn't mainstream and most probably wouldn't know it --- Started with Jerry was a Race Car Driver by Primus the followed it up with thier version of ---The Devil Went Down To Georgia ! --Don't know what makes me remember some of this old stuff !-- Bout to burn some more too !

Well, keef, I didn't get the house work done today. Stay at a pleasing Buzz all day watching movies. keef, I finally think I know why my harvest dry up so fast. When, I put it up to dry the Hum. was real low. And I had a fan blowing on them back and forth. I just waited seven days before I check on them. And, there turn out real dry and crumbly. Next time, I will check on them sooner. Still smokes. Thinking of smoke. Let me fill my pipe. Wish, I could fine my water pipe. I hate losing things.

I loose stuff all the time Ness !-- I'm on my own tonight too !-- Some of the Nurses D.D. used to work with are working at a hospital about 3 hours away -- She's always worked weekend nights !-- 3-12 hour shifts and done for the week !-- She's going for a job interview! -- Stay with the girls for her shifts and come home during the week !-- She did this before for about a year ! --I went with her once but she was working or sleeping so I stayed home after that ! -- We need a stable year !-- Last year was tough !-- This one is gonna be better I can feel it !-- I asked D.D. if she likes it up there could I come find a good Stoner Ranch !-- She got quite for a minute then informed me she was not going to give up her beach house !
Stoner Ranch ? -- Back to the drawing board !-- Shot down in a blaze of glory !

I hope it's a better year for ya keef........ it is looking like it gonna be a humdinger........ small business owners have highest optimism since the early 80's........ that usually means means better economic conditions for a year or 2.......... DD is in the field with the highest demand for their skill......... she should be able to pick a job vs hunting for a job......... I'm pulling for y'all..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back