A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would use the ratings from this forum.

If you decide to use the ratings from greenman's seedbankupdate.com

Make damn sure you check out the site first. I found almost 1/3 of the sites to be BOGUS. I e-mailed him and he said he looked at them and I was right. The new list was updated and the BOGUS sites are still there.

You be the judge. It's your money.

whats up everyone. because of all the sites being closed along with some seed shops i thought i would bump this back up to the top. above you will find a list of seedbanks along with ratings of each one. you will also find a list of seedbanks who rip people off. so if you are buying beans i ask that you please check this out.

I wish i would have read seedbankupdate.com before i sent in two payments to Dr.Chronic which ended up missing. Dr. Cronic is rated a two star.

macassa said:
I wish i would have read seedbankupdate.com before i sent in two payments to Dr.Chronic which ended up missing. Dr. Cronic is rated a two star.
macassa. did you ever check and see if your money orders were cashed or not?

I put a trace on the missing money orders to Dr. Cronic and i should know the results shortly.Its not the amount of money i lost but now i have nothing to grow until i can find another seed company that carried Greenhouse Seeds,Feminized.That is what i was so anxious to grow.I would have given Dr. Chronic regular business if this wouldn,t have happened.

macassa said:
I put a trace on the missing money orders to Dr. Cronic and i should know the results shortly.Its not the amount of money i lost but now i have nothing to grow until i can find another seed company that carried Greenhouse Seeds,Feminized.That is what i was so anxious to grow.I would have given Dr. Chronic regular business if this wouldn,t have happened.
whats macassa. I here ya on that one. If you are looking for feminized seeds you can get them at seedboutique.com. great prices. Look under female seeds 4 packs. They have white widow for like $25 and a bunch more. Check it out.

MarPassion:

Heaven's stairway is gone. we may need to validate and get this one going again. Also people you can vote and leave comments on each seed supplier. That way WE can pitch in information oursleves. a true rating system. ;)

just gone to the site and felt like a kid in a candy store after dad gave me a couple of dollars

macassa said:

macassa blames me personly for his missing money orders and threatend to spam every forum on the net with his story which to the part he has done ..

we receive up to 200 money orders a week , sure some get stolen by the postal service and some may even get sent to the wrong address .. some even slip thru the net..

simply put a trace on your MO.. if it shows it was cashed in my account we will send the seeds no questions

thank you

Dr Chronic

Thanks for stopping by and stateing your case Drchronic. Hope it's all taken care of to everyones satisfaction.

I wish I had seen this before ordering from bcbud...ordered last night. feelin ripped off already. :mad:

Fiction said:
I wish I had seen this before ordering from bcbud...ordered last night. feelin ripped off already. :mad:

Hang on man, be patient. it takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks to get an order. Let em have there chance. I have no experience with BCBUD but time will tell. ;)

Mutt said:
Hang on man, be patient. it takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks to get an order. Let em have there chance. I have no experience with BCBUD but time will tell. ;)
I'll keep my fingers cross..will give an update n let u kno how it went.

hello
i have a q .. when you order seeds do you have them sent to another address or what?
btw i live in the usa. the seeds i have been using is a strain i have developed over the last 8 years.. very fast veg growth and flowers are interesting.. some plants turn purple when done others turn a red/purple.. so far i have had 2 plants that ended up with red and purple! and no odor while flowering! but during the veg stage they smell very strong!
anywho i was wanting to breed another stain in to it..
thanks
eat the roach

eat_the_Roach said:
hello
i have a q .. when you order seeds do you have them sent to another address or what?
btw i live in the usa. the seeds i have been using is a strain i have developed over the last 8 years.. very fast veg growth and flowers are interesting.. some plants turn purple when done others turn a red/purple.. so far i have had 2 plants that ended up with red and purple! and no odor while flowering! but during the veg stage they smell very strong!
anywho i was wanting to breed another stain in to it..
thanks
eat the roach
take any measures necessary to protect yurself..if that means using a different address when ordering do it. better safe than sorry.

Latest posts

Back