White Widow and what else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoxchamp

Reaction score
Ok I am strongly thinking about doing a home grow session. White widow is one that I am definately considering but it says that the grow difficulty is moderate? what does this mean and is it something I can handle if I do a lot of research? If I do grow it will be in my bedroom. Will the scent be too strong? What is white widow like when you smoke it? I know it is the most award decorated plant around but is it so strong that I can't function? The seed shops descibe it as an extreme high where as most others are a body high or stones high. I would also like to grow another plant at the same time as the white widow. What is another plant that is relatively easy to grow, great tasting, and has a completely different high than white willow?

Oh and where can I get info about how to grow hydroponic marijuana organically?

hello moto,lol,white widow is pretty strong,am i to assume you dont smoke much or you just hav'nt smoked the widow?.whatever you grow it's gonna smell so be warned,i say this because i get the feeling your trying to do this without someones permission(growing in your bedroom).if you are trying to hide your grow you will have to go with a stealth grow,ie(locker,box,large bin,etc)which i dont think would suit the white widow strain unless you go with LST(low stress training).a better option would be a lowrider strain(small).if you do a search on 'stealth grow' on this site you will get loads of info and actual photo's and explanations on what you need and how to biuld one.anyways i hope i helped some bit and best of luck.

Latest posts

Back