been smoking leaves and lost my voice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intellenoob

Reaction score
hey guys, i haven't been able to get ne bud the last week, so 2 days ago i smoked some dried leaves that fell off my veging plants. well, yesterday my voice was a little hoarse, but being the genius i am i decided to finish up the leaves, and now i completely lost my voice. has this ever happened to anyone? should i be worried?

:spit: sorry i'm stoned :giggle:

No man never heard of that sorry couldn't be more helpfull.

Maybe its the chemicals :confused2:

"What flavors of ice cream do you have?" inquired the customer.
"Vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate," answered the new waitress in a hoarse whisper.
Trying to be sympathetic, the customer asked, "Do you have laryngitis?"
"No...." replied the new waitress with some effort, "just...erm.... vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate."

Just coincidence :)

:peace:

Just so that you know, leaves taken off during veg contain no THC. Don't have a clue why you lost your voice, but quit smoking leaves--they cannot get you high. Any effects you think you feel are in your head...

Fan leaves cause retardation. What probably has happened is now you are retarded and it is not that you have lost your voice but now you have a retards voice and you are confusing the two. The only cure for the infamous "Leaf Retardation Syndrome" is to stop smoking fan leaves!

I beg to differ, i thought you all knew DP WW fan leaves had an abnormally high level of THC ;)

SsHhhhhhh man dont give all the secrets away!
Dont want everyone knowing that if you boil the root ball and drink the water you hallucinate for three days, everyone will be at it :)

I lost my voice ONCE while really high on some male DP WW leaves. Man was I ****ed up beyond any semblance of reality. T'hehehehe m'huaaaaahaha

The DP WW male stems are good for adding your own flavor. Take a DP WW stem (which is abnormally high in thc), put it in a glass of grape soda. In a few hours, the soda will go up the stem and flavor the trichs.

When I feel like smoking sour diesel I add sour patch kids and diesel fuel to my res. Remember this can only be done with DP WW, others can not even propogate from the roots like it can.

You tell me

ts.jpg

BuddyLuv said:
When I feel like smoking sour diesel I add sour patch kids and diesel fuel to my res. Remember this can only be done with DP WW, others can not even propogate from the roots like it can.

BuddyLuv, I'm sure Dutch Passion would really like to know this new information. :)

intellenoob said:
hey guys, i haven't been able to get ne bud the last week, so 2 days ago i smoked some dried leaves that fell off my veging plants. well, yesterday my voice was a little hoarse, but being the genius i am i decided to finish up the leaves, and now i completely lost my voice. has this ever happened to anyone? should i be worried?

im sorry this made me laugh out loud! ahahahaha

Latest posts

Back