So I am addicted>>>>

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X

xmelissa4

>>>> So I am addicted to this site. I log on and learn something new every day. The people on here are the most helpful. So to everyone out there thank you for all the help for now and in the future. :D

Your addiction will get worse :). This is a really great place. What are you growing?

Since I am a newbie a red bud dirt weed plant so I will learn from , but I do have a hindu skunk clone I put in the ground way to early and is now revegging. I learned this all on this forum.

well i'm new here also and this is a cool site. I could use some help also but we will see.

i hope it all works out good for ya so you dont need our help!! :watchplant:

yeah it is now that i think about it.. i actually check this more often than my myspace.. grrr

Welcome Home,

Addicted is such a strong term. How about using the term preternaturally inclined to visit the site. That way, some right-wing drug czar nazi (not that I judge or wax political) can't point to our forum and abuse the term 'addiction' associated with 'cannabis or marijuana'.

Never mind. Enjoy your grow and bring some carrots for Mr. Rabbit on occasion.

Mr.Greengenes

Latest posts

Back