11 Foot Tall Cannabis Plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i mean are u gonna be able to have the green house on top of them looks crowded already and got 3 months left

Right!? Haven't even started early flower stretch yet and you packed. You have a bunch of fans ready for flower/fall air circulation? Doesn't look like there's even room to walk in there to water

Right!? Haven't even started early flower stretch yet and you packed. You have a bunch of fans ready for flower/fall air circulation? Doesn't look like there's even room to walk in there to water

Actually they're going through that stretch now, hence the preflowering...i water from the bottom....with a double front door, window & being off the ground plenty of air circulates....I don't use fans, never have...this isn't my first rodeo!

You see it literally raised off the ground...I simply point my hose in and water....

View attachment image.jpg

you know it?? i see size being a problem in my opinion

I never new size could be a problem...when talking too big of a marijuana plant...that's just me...what's the worst case scenario?..I have to remove the greenhouse...big whoop! I'd gladly do it for 12/13 footer at harvest...but again, that's just me......

Size isn't a problem, but dealing with it can be when twenty plants are all woven together. I've always tried to keep plants spaced apart enough from each other that they are touching. I've had bouts with PM, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to fight it with my entire crop touching each other. But that's just me. This ain't your first rodeo, haha

pm + crowded plants usually = a bad problem ive always spaced min out for that reason

pm + crowded plants usually = a bad problem ive always spaced min out for that reason

Eagle 20 as a preplant dip ensures no pm, fungi or mold of any kind...like every other past grow if mine...and I show pics until harvest so the world can see...nothing but healthy plants from start to finish...

I have grown some 8&10 footers.I am living in the desert now with a long growing season and at this time I have 6 footers reaching the top of my inclosed garden and have to trim them back because I can't grow them any taller they have to be inclosed with sun screen because of the heat but given the opportunity they would reach at least 10.I've been doing this outside on and off for over 40 years and still enjoy growing and smoke quality weed.Hope your 11 footer was good.joe1313

Don't you just love a big ole girl....myself, ima chunky chaser...when it comes to "these" kinda ladies...lol..

my biggest is right about to be 10 ft ill be taking pics at the end of the month when their done im seeing the biggest few being 10-13ft tall and yea always the bigger the girls the better i love em big and chunky hahaha lmao never thought id say that......... we are talking about plants only!!

hahaha how are they smelling mine are starting to go into flower and smell great lots of crystals on the stems already gonna start flowering nutes next watering (flushed today) whats going on ing that tent??

Latest posts

Back