Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working that way Kraven !-- I like the way your mind works !-- I give up the 4 corner grow spot ? -- I can do this --I just kept trying to put a square frame up to mount the net !-- I need to find the right netting too !-- Maybe if they are mounted to the lid !-- I can mount them several ways !-- In one of the 2 inch baskets maybe ? --Need to be able to lock them into place easily !-- 20 boxes times 4 corner post ? -- I can do that !- I'm not into doing things the hard way !-- Even a square of PVC with fittings is 8 parts per box !-- I need to ask U guys stuff like this so I don't burn out more brain cells !

I have my own pvc scog stand, used it a bunch while in tents. always made my own netting with twine, you from the swamp you can weave net as good as i can.

Yep !-- but 20 ?-- I got a couple old cast nets !-- Done !-- I'm trying to plan ahead I really don't need it much yet --There walls on 3 sides of that bloom box but I got a plan for the spare room !-- 4 post and a net works for me !
Rose I got D.D. up and trimming !-- I'm a slave driver !

She back in bed Rose !-- Caught this from the child she cares for !-- Something gotta happen soon so I can get her outta nursing before something likes this kills her !--- Time to kick it up a notch !-- Might be lots of smoke going to New Orleans from Florida soon as the Florida law changes !-- They'll be looking for stuff coming from east to west -- I'd be coming from the opposite direction !-- Just a thought I'm not doing anything like that yet !-- I still need some stuff and more weed before I start cranking out hash oil vape cartridges !-- It's all coming together though !--

Evening OFC
Just put a Blackberry Kush in a DWC. Hope she likes it there.
Almost 420 be back latter

Wow, still feeling like crap, worse than this morning....looks like its gonna hang in there for a few days. Welp ibuprofen and guaifenesin for a few days I guess. Tomorrow I got to get off the couch and get busy again with the flowers, in the middle of harvest / cure. Feels like I have a fever now so thats never a good sign....yuk, I hate colds. Hope everyone has a good evening.

Kraven, i hope you feel better soon. if your like the rest of us it isn't a quick virus.. you be a good patient and be patient... take your meds. hugs

Maybe, but can you roll a joint while driving a stick and eating a burger? Rosebud, circa 1970.

Nice day...pedaled into town for a workout with my friends...time for a good puff....:48:

G'morning all, good luck on the deer find this morning giggy, hope you snag the phone too. I woke up with a little cold, always happens at the weather change, not a bad one just enough to make one feel crappy.
found the phone and the deer, phone needed charged but the deer had laid to long so he got the horns a small 8 point.
I'm gonna fight the urge to withdrawing and become a Hermit again !-- I ran weed during the Reagan years --I know how to survive !--
Kraven take care of yourself and that cold or you'll end up like D.D. with pneumonia !-- She pretty sick ya'll and I'm just waiting for my turn !-- Kraven I'm gonna take a pic of what I do when changing a filter or doing maintenance inside a working box so U can see my problem with paper clips and fishing line !
Hope U track the deer down Giggy !-- U said U were in South Texas and some might think U in my neck of the woods !-- He about a 6-8 hour drive from me if he came to the old home place !
Almost froze down here last night !-- Got down in the mid 50s high in mid 70's!
I got to move some babies to aero and check a Purple Haze and a Hoe Berry for sex !--
Then there's some Bubblicious that need to come down for eating weed !--
keef i'm about 2 1/2 to 3 hours from you.
I was a Sharp shooter in the Army. During record fire i hit 79 out of 80 targets.
I couldn't close my left eye for some reason and my Drill Sargent taught me during Rifle (M16) practice to fire left handed. Which by the way worked really well because i could hold steady the rifle better with my right and could close my right eye with no problem. Lol,,,,,,,Yehaaaaaaa
i think the biggest problem is my trigger is to tight as i have to pull it. shooting left handed is ok. i was a lefty as a baby and my grandfather said left handed people are retarted. made me set on my left and use my right for everything.
Good morning all.

Keef, glad to hear you aren't leaving us..

Giggy, that sounds like a big job, do you have to carry out the dear? good luck guy.

WH, we be calling you sharp shooter now.

DD, get better. I am so sorry you are sick. That is a nasty thing going around. Took me 3 weeks to kick it, i hope it doesn't take you that long.

I hear thanksgiving is coming... we will have 9 or 10 around our table this year... It is a bit overwhelming to think about... so much prep the last hour when there are people in my kitchen and I am stoned and can't think.. maybe I shouldn't be stoned? is that it?
rose the deer here are on the smaller side. was a easy drag.

Hey Giggy I'd invite U and the wife down but U don't want this bug ! -- I think some of that hill country spruce pollen blowing down this way !-- I don't got it bad yet !-- I'm hoping it is just the weather and my broken face !
I'm making some Egg Drop Soup my patient !--

giggy, that is horrible.. hows your handwriting.. although, we never do that much anymore.

keef, smoke a bowl with me and you be nice to dd. I know you always are.

It's what I do Rose !-- After some soup we sharing a bowl of Nurse Larry ( Larry OG pheno )-- I was trying to identify that smell then the Nurse got me !-- Might have to call it " Ole Painless " cause even if U hurting U don't care anymore !
I'm not gonna be able to choose either one over the other !-- They stay !-- Dam that's good !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back